What's this crap about Obama talking to school kids across the nation Sept. 8th?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Topper, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Failed traders, now where did I put the eZee Clean.

#51     Sep 3, 2009

2. Obama IS a teachable moment.

Don't Elect Marxists Whose Loyalty Does Not Include This Country, especially one created in the slime pit that is Chicago politics. I ask again, just who the fuck does this guy think he is?

ONE TERM, PEOPLE , ONE TERM

#52     Sep 3, 2009
  3. Your President, so get over it.

#53     Sep 3, 2009
  4. this guy is such a political hack ... what a buffoon.

Oh yeah, but he is an "intellectual". This again demonstrates how the most educated so often have the least common-sense.

White House Withdraws Call for Students to 'Help' Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/03/white-house-withdraws-students-help-obama/

"write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president."

Another assignment for students after hearing the speech was to discuss what "the president wants us to do."

ONE TERM, PEOPLE. ONE TERM. VOTE THIS GUY THE HELL OUT.

#54     Sep 3, 2009
  5. A shortened one term would be even better...

#55     Sep 3, 2009
  6. TGregg

TGregg

7. That's a pledge I will gladly take.

#57     Sep 3, 2009
  8. I think you're right. They want to establish a warm and fuzzy feel good relationship, knowing that in a few years these kids will be voting or more likely rioting for obama.

#58     Sep 3, 2009
  9. We are not alone.

Comments on youtube to "I Pledge" video.

View All - Play All
    Sign in to post a Comment
    Text Comments (119) Options
    dadolucky (3 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam
    Reply "To meet my neighbors, find out their names... and then turn them in to the Commissars". excathedra24 (5 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply This video is frightening. The way they mix all kinds of good causes in with political propaganda... that's just sneaky.

Whoever directed this is very clever, like a modern day Joseph Goebbels. JacRat106 (6 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply Oh oh oh I have a pledge!!! I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STAND, ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISABLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. I also pledge to continue to drive my SUBURBAN with a 454 BIG BLOCK in it because it's PAID FOR and save myself from poverty by taking on an extremely high payment on a car that is over-priced just because it says "Hybrid" on it. So Obama Hitler, you take your ideas and shove it!!!!! delquattro (8 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam
    Reply I pledge to water the tree of liberty with my blood and the blood of tyrants. Debbie686 (10 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply I pledge never to watch or support anything these hollywood drones do in the future.How dare they push their agenda on our children! They need to shut up and do what they do best(nothing) delquattro (10 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply I pledge to tax Hollywood movie stars at 100% and give that money to inner city children deprived of the kind of education that the Marxist usurper's kids enjoy. Rockwellflats (12 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible with Liberty and Justice for all!
    Barrack Obama is an imperfect man who certainly needs our help and prayers to see, hear, feel, taste, and smell Liberty and Justice for all, not someone pledging service to him! This is wrong! It is not what the founding fathers envisioned when they penned 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness'! dancinfooljsb (20 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam
    Reply that symbol at the end reminds me of some other wonderful leaders in the past that ended up destroying their countries and killing thousands and millions under the guise of caring for them. I can't believe so many people fell under his spell to even get him eleceted in the first place. Ca you say the devil in carnate? mamathegoose (22 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply This video made me feel like this is a dictatorship, not a democracy...I pledge to serve Barack Obama?!?!?!? Isn't he here to serve the people?? Ridiculous! jthix2112 (23 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam

Reply Exactly. A lot of the things these people pledge to do are good, but the end message is pledging to serve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL9sOZUf1NQ

#59     Sep 3, 2009
  10. Topper

Topper

Anyone else hear about due to his moderately secret "visit" in our kid's lives that is now exposed, his speech writers have now re-wrote his speech?

Also from what I understand, the teachers were given a list of things to say to our kids before and after the speech.

Some schools have now publicly stated they will not play it.

Last, from what I understand, Obama is the first president to address students in this fashion to this degree. I may be wrong here, so please post a link if I am.

I honestly hope there are protesters.

#60     Sep 3, 2009