What's this crap about Obama talking to school kids across the nation Sept. 8th?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Topper, Sep 2, 2009.

1. I will deliberately keep my kids out of school on Sept. 8th. I will never, ever subject them to listening to that radical dictator Obama.

#41     Sep 2, 2009
  2. So long as obama doesnt try to bring politics into this speech i see no problem with this, as long as he wants to encourage students in terms of education, and wants to talk about patriotism. Every president does this, it would be political suicide for him to start talking healthcare to 11 year olds, i guarantee it will not happen.

#42     Sep 2, 2009
  3. skylr33

skylr33

I thought this video was from San Quentin!!!!!

#43     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Topper

Topper

Question for all...

Why aren't media outlets mentioning this?

#44     Sep 2, 2009
  5. That brought tears to my eyes

I pledge:

To be a servant of the constitution
    To speak truth to power
    To buy more firearms
    To continue asking "Where's the Birth Certificate"
    To continue drinking bottled water
    To never buy a GM or Chrysler product again

And last but not least...........I pledge never to spend my money on any product, movie, book, music, etc., that any of the participants of this propaganda are involved with !

#45     Sep 2, 2009

6. they are distracted by their tingling legs

#46     Sep 2, 2009
  7. Topper

Topper

"Is Obama's speech a teachable moment or a distraction?"

#47     Sep 3, 2009
  8. The initial "address to the children" likely won't have things in it which would alarm parents.

After a few of those and parents begin to get comfortable... thinking such addresses are harmless, the REAL indoctrination will begin.

As children are so impressionable, they will become Obama drones before you know it...

This is ALL WRONG! Even Obama supporters should be able to see it. :(

#48     Sep 3, 2009
  9. Why not make Obama teach a one hour class every week of the schoolyear? Mandatory broadcast to all elementary classes nationwide. Give them a taste of what their college professors will be like.

#49     Sep 3, 2009
  10. aegis

aegis

But if everyone stayed in school, who would dig our ditches and clean our bathrooms?

#50     Sep 3, 2009