What's this crap about Obama talking to school kids across the nation Sept. 8th?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Topper, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Good points.

I will go one step further and state that ALL government contact with school children should be severely limited.

Young folks should be learning about the constitution, their rights under it and their responsibilities to it, not that government functionaries and employees are our "heroes".

Another poster made the statement that George W. Bush did the same thing......if so, then shame on him also.

#11     Sep 2, 2009
  2. Presidents do this all the time. The right chose to make something that isn't any sort of issue at all an issue.
    This is the lowest form of extremism.

#12     Sep 2, 2009

3. what?! this is an unprecincteded (sp?) political intrusion into our ELEMENTARY AGED AMERICAN CHILDREN'S lives.

I've got a few cocktails in me and am itching for a fight....

YOU UP TO IT!?! I would so enjoy the opportunity to shred one of you liberal bastards to into little itty-bitty-bits

#13     Sep 2, 2009
  4. Ah yes, the 2nd time in the past two months I've been physically threatened.
    You're on ignore, asshole.

#14     Sep 2, 2009

5. this is what you elect presidents to do ...

INSERT THEMSELVES AT 8AM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOOL?????

good god, every post here brings a new migraine ... a new rush of a blood, a new reason to take up arms

#15     Sep 2, 2009
  6. What are you drinking?

#16     Sep 2, 2009

7. :p

what a nob ... pathetic little nob.

#17     Sep 2, 2009

8. I drink three things ... Vodka, Guinness, and Miller Lite.

Vodka ... because it does the trick

Guinness... because I'm of Irish heritage, and it's of the earth and scrumptious

Miller Lite ... because I'm getting to be an old-middle-aged-fat-ass, and I spent my formative years just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

#18     Sep 2, 2009
  9. Topper

Topper

I myself am about to drink some coffee. (I know your post wasn't directed at me :) )

I have decided that my kids are going to have a half day on the 8th.

For each his own

#19     Sep 2, 2009
  10. Vista

Vista

#20     Sep 2, 2009