Whats the Story With this Kirk Cousins?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Aug 2, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

All I heard the entire off season was how the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes was on and he was going to make a huge difference.

Now the 'experts' are saying the Vikings are the best team in the league because of Kirk Cousins.

The guy is a painfully average quarterback and has never won anything. I just don't get it.

FriskyCat likes this.
  2. motif

motif

Cousins is a big improvement over prior quarterbacks.

3. Big improvement and team did well with less so i guess the hype is on. best team in the league? Well NFC is kind of in flux right now....

4. RRY16

RRY16

I think they are being picked because of their D and the Rb who was hurt earlier last season is back. Cousins at the most moves the betting line a pt compared to Case Kenum.

5. wildchild

wildchild

I don't know man, this Case Kenum was packing a 98.3 QBR while Kirk Cousins was packing a 93.7.

6. motif

motif

Cousins was sacked 41 times last year. Wow.

7. wildchild

wildchild

So far they are a lot worse off than last year!

FriskyCat likes this.
  8. wildchild

wildchild

The Child nails another one. Everyone said it was a great move, I knew it stunk.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/vincen...million-mistake-for-the-vikings/#543178326b56

Kirk Cousins Is More Than An $84 Million Mistake For The Vikings

FriskyCat likes this.
  9. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

And now Cousins will be a coach killer too...OC shown the door, if they tank the next three, Head Coach will be out the door.

10. Overnight

Overnight

And he screwed me in my fantasy playoffs. Two weeks in a row of 10 point games in standard scoring? Fucker. Mreh, at least I got 5th place in my 10-team league.

#10     Dec 11, 2018