What's the story with Alpari?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by J-Law, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siki13

siki13

Requotes=instantly profitable trades not getting trough(countless opportunity potentially lost)
    Can you please explain what am i getting in return for for this handicap ,
    because there are numerous brokers out there that for decades are not
    requoting their clients.
    So there must be some big advantages i would get from you that those other brokers are not offering otherwise this doesn't make any sense.
    Can you please list them ?
    Thanks.

#41     May 26, 2012
  2. lol, do not get your hopes up. The truth is this is a bucket shop which pulls out money of peoples' pockets by striking as far deep in the grey zone matter as legally allowed. I would not consider them for one second if I were you. I know your question was rhetorical and we of course are all curious to hear Alpari's feedback.

#42     May 26, 2012
  3. Thank you for your posts.

We have already addressed this matter earlier. For details, please click here.

For specifics on minimizing re-quotes on non-direct market access accounts, please click here.

As mentioned above, should you continue to wish to discuss this subject further please email support@alpari.co.uk . We'll be happy to help.

Alex

________
    Alexander Chadwick
    Alpari (UK) Representative

#43     May 28, 2012
  4. siki13

siki13

I`m not impressed with those explanations and you failed to give us one reason why would anyone in his right mind choose you over others who are not practicing with these shady tactics.
    TBH it seams to me that you and your little firm live in some alternate bizarro world ,so just to do a little recap here for any wandering newbie ;
    Requotes=Alpari UK rejecting instantly profitable trades < all others

#44     May 28, 2012
  5. Please be aware that trading in the below products will be closed on 4th & 5th June 2012 due to the Spring bank holiday and the Queens Diamond Jubilee Bank Holiday being observed.

LSE – *.UK
    FTSE 100 – UK100.

Normal trading hours will resume on Wednesday 6th June 2012.

________
    Alexander Chadwick

#45     May 30, 2012
  6. I doubt you or anyone else will ever get a satisfactory (even fair) answer out of those guys. Why? Simple, because there is no other explanation for still using re-quotes other than pure greed and pushing the envelope as much into the grey zone as possible. I think we warned newbies enough in this thread. If there are still people dumb enough to trade with Alpari and for that matter any of the fx bucket shops that engage in such shady practices then I think they deserve it.

I do not want to waste more time and energy on idiots and morons, of which ET has its fair share. I want to help and support those who are eager and willing to learn and score somewhat above a certain iq floor, and I think they got the message. People like the Alpari sales guy would not feel ashamed of themselves even if they got the message, but I rest 100% assured that a time will come when they will realize that they wasted a big chunk of their life on cheating the unassuming and they will regret it later on. If not then I still know everyone will be judged according to their deeds. With this I rest my case.

#46     May 31, 2012
  7. Dear Traders,

Please be aware that Monday, 4 June and Tuesday, 5 June 2012 are bank holidays in the UK.

Consequently, several departments at Alpari (UK) will be affected:

Dealing Desk: Fully operational Normal hours
    Sales: Skeleton staff 09:00 – 17:00
    Client Services: Skeleton staff 09:00 – 17:00
    Account Opening: Skeleton staff 09:00 – 17:00
    Partnerships: Skeleton staff 09:00 – 17:00
    Back Office: Unavailable

Live chat will not be available during this period.

Normal working hours will resume on Wednesday, 6 June 2012.

________
    Alexander Chadwick

#47     Jun 1, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

This Sunday, on 17 June 2012, the Greek voters will yet again go to the polls, trying to elect a new parliament that would be able to form a functional government. Essentially, it’s a vote between two options: Greece staying in the eurozone, or exiting. Whatever the outcome, please be aware that we may see big gaps when the Forex markets open on Sunday night, followed by high levels of volatility.

High volatility can create trading opportunities. This is not only expected to affect the euro but also other currencies around the world, therefore it can be beneficial to keep following the markets closely. Remember, the polls open in Greece on Sunday at 4:00 GMT (5:00 BST) and close at 16:00 GMT (17:00 BST), and speculation about the outcome will begin immediately after the initial results start coming in.

High volatility also increases risks, so it’s advisable to adjust your trading strategies to compensate for the market. Please also be aware that high volatility could trigger stop orders that you may have in place. If you don’t have any stops in place, we strongly suggest you apply them to limit your potential losses. High volatility may also result in significantly wider or tighter spreads. We advise you to check your open orders and positions and take necessary precautions.

Please also take a minute to read the risk management section of the Alpari (UK) website and take advantage of our wide range of research tools.

________
    Alexander Chadwick

#48     Jun 15, 2012
  9. you should be able to make a killing off your customers this weekend, hunting all those stops even 30-50 pips away from ECN price feeds with your own "market" feed.

Your posts read like a warning "don't bitch when you wake up on Monday and your stop was taken out by US even broad market prices never traded".

#49     Jun 15, 2012
  10. Alpari (UK) is happy to announce the extension of no commission trading on the MT5 ECN account until 1 October 2012.

For all trades opened and closed on the ECN account by 1 October, Alpari (UK) will charge no commission. From 2 October 2012 commission charges will apply.

On the Alpari (UK) ECN account, you can experience the brand new, feature-rich MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform and take full advantage of non-dealing desk execution, market depth, one-click trading, 1:500 leverage and spreads from 0 with no re-quotes. You can choose from 34 currency pairs plus spot gold and silver. With MT5 you can apply your Expert Advisor (EA) strategies in a highly efficient way.

________
    Alexander Chadwick

#50     Jun 27, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.