What's the story with Alpari?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by J-Law, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuxx you, I can only say to this!!! You guys are the reason I try to keep unassuming newbies informed. Not a single sentence in which you do not make incorrect assumptions, outright lies, and misleading statements.

a) Requotes have not been around since bucket shop fx brokers (like yours) started paddling their wares at 500:1 leverage and minimum 1 USD trade size and other nice "features" to pull money out of beginners' pockets faster than the speed of light. There were no re-quotes in other asset classes, it all started when fx hit high street.

b) There are NO requotes when trading with ECNs. Interactive Brokers (I trade with them for over 15 years now) does not requote, you see a price on the screen and that is what you pay. In fast moving market right when news hit there may be slippage which is unavoidable but generally you even have price improvement over the stated bid and ask. So don't make up stories how market participants have to accept your grey zone schemes!!!

c) Your quote: "The only current alternatives are DMA Pro accounts in which orders are sent on a Fill or Kill basis where although you can avoid requotes, the risk is not getting a trade in (or out) at your preferred price at all."

AGAIN, a BLATANT lie: You dont need any PRO account (what is that anyway, the translation of Russion VIP???) to get straight pass through, I mentioned IB, there is MB Trading, there are a number other brokers that offer STP, and then you can trade directly through Hotspot, Currenex or other ECNs given you satisfy their account opening requirements.

People like you make me puke because you disseminate misleading statements and lies and pretend everyone is as shady as you!!! Shame on you!!!

#11     May 6, 2012
  2. ++

Delaying client's order whilst looking for liquidity on euro/usd . or looking for the most profitable spread + interbank rate from a dozen liquidity providers , whilst holding client order?

Since when did liquidity become a problem on eur/usd?

The execution is sometimes slow.

#12     May 6, 2012
  3. ever notice everyone in the red army is named alex, vlad or sergei...........:)

just the way it is......

s

#13     May 6, 2012
  4. don't you have an eel to eat?

#14     May 6, 2012
  5. TRS

TRS

or aussie shiraz if it's later in the session.

forgive me for taking this thread in another direction :D

something relevant and useful
    alpari... hahahaha

#15     May 7, 2012
  6. That's amazing, as IB took their first client in March of '99 (late '98 for SP futs). 15 years, eh? You sir, are full of shit.

#16     May 8, 2012
  7. that is completely factually incorrect. As often, brother Atticus, as soon as you overstep your options boundaries you start to get on very slippery ground and funnily you often can't help but start flaming.

IB has offered trading to institutional clients for more than 15 years (12 years at the very least to retail). In fact IB is so well established it is setup with most credit officers at large trading houses so that opening an account with IB is pretty straight forward, and give-ups are not taking much longer to setup. But one thing I should maybe be more accurate about: While I trade with IB for 15 years now, I traded fx on their platform for a lot shorter, still many years by now.

Atticus, you really should not sniff on everyone's ass and rather focus on work, especially when you wrongly accuse others...enough said and I won't reply to any more of your factually incorrect statements. Anyone can do a little research to figure out that IB offered trading through them more than 15 years ago.

#17     May 8, 2012
  8. You're completely and laughably FOS. Like when you state you've put my nick on ignore.

Clown shoes.

#18     May 8, 2012
  9. no atticus, you enjoy attacking others for whatever reason and even now you provide no backup whatsoever for your false accusations. Back up your claims or close your mouth. Anything else makes you look stupid!!!

#19     May 8, 2012
  10. Accusations? That you're a dilettante? I'll put $10k that you can't provide your IB clearing statement from March of 1997 or earlier.

#20     May 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.