What's the size of your trading account(s)?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipside21, May 8, 2012.

What's the size of your trading account (account equity)?

1. Under $10,000

20 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. $10,001 to $50,000

18 vote(s)
    19.8%
  3. $50,001 to $100,000

8 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. $100,001 to $200,000

7 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. $200,001 to $500,000

13 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. $500,001 to $1 million

7 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Between $1 million and $2 million

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  8. Between $2 million and $3 million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Between $3 million and $5 million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. > $5 million

16 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Clickbait to prop up the forum traffic?

#11     May 8, 2012
  2. To start a thread, you should have a minimum of 100 posts.

Genius idea Blue Turtle!!!

Thanks

Your Welcome

It's You're Welcome, n00b!!

You loose

What!!!??? omg

#12     May 8, 2012
  3. notice the misspelling of the new generation, those entitled idiots!!:p

I just want to know how many born from 79- onward are in our gov't and have voted for all of these entitlements or the expansion of current entitlements???

Hmmm???

As a generalization (since we are doing that in this thread),The older,crabbier,closer to death one gets the more they don't like younger generations actions regardless of the time period they live in. Remember Elvis and those sinful dance moves he would do with his hips!!!

#13     May 8, 2012
  4. Another misspelling of lose.

#14     May 8, 2012
  5. The Millenial Generation is way more productive than any boomer could have ever been.

We don't have a rolodex, and that is the only advantage boomers have.

We are also not 55 years old and been in middle management for 25 years.

We build our own ladders to climb because corporate America is a bureaucracy that expects talented individuals to grovel before they ever get theres.

Getting a degree has been watered down significantly because of grade inflation.

The genius of the Mileniall Generation is marginalized to compete on reality TV shows for the sake of entertainment.

Neither the adults who graduated prior to 79 ever had personal computers when they were younger, and hire secretaries to type for them, then get downsized and complain about why they don't have job security.

Laziness in my generation is not the issue. Half the 18-35 year olders are underemployed or unemployed.

The race to the top is limited to our ability to kiss ass to an older generation that doesn't even have smartphones.

Petty part time jobs are the only employment offered to this generation because older employers are greedy, and never pay benefits. Though they might pay more to compensate a part timer for his job, that is completely useless when the average illness or visit to a hospital costs many thousands of dollars.

Then the older generation argues further that the Millenial Generation is lazy when it is merely due to lack of abundance and job Boomer Outsourcing to workers that'll do the same job for cents on the dollar.

The United States socializes medicine, even if Obama's Healthcare Reforms are unconstitutional they are allowed by the liberal freakshows on the Supreme Court.

The last time I even looked at a job application, it was only to figure out <b>who <i>I</i> should hire, and what skills to look for.</b>

The amount of time spent worrying about receiving a job causes catastrophic mental illness in the form of manic depression, anxiety disorders, and many other psyhciatric illnessness described as epidemics when it is by increased awareness that those problems become more readily identifiable to society.

If the time it took you to read this required more than 2 minutes, you are already mistaken as to which generation is more productive.

#15     May 8, 2012
  6. Almost 7 inches

#16     May 8, 2012
  7. That was part of the joke.

Keep up.

:)

Did you NOT notice you're and your before?????!!!!

LOL

You loose

#17     May 8, 2012
  8. I'm not a fan of such childish ignorance.

It is important given the probable longevity of this website to spell correctly and not appear dumb.

Too many people I've seen never get those 2nd grade grammar questions straight even long after high school is over.

#18     May 8, 2012
  9. At least we now know almost 20% of ET is trading with some decent money :D

> $5 million ...........9 ..........17.65%

#19     May 8, 2012
  10. I think size matters.

#20     May 8, 2012