Whats the reason behind it ?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, May 2, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Could it be a pattern.
    (one could collect the data, of how many types of certain words, were used by members, per month and compere that with other members)

What i am writing about is, -

members that used to behave politely, now more or less, loose their grip and behave - unusual/rude.

Potential reasons for such behavior :

Does the begging of the summer, effects those men, like it effects women, hormones goes up etc, and as if it was some animal kingdom - it's time to compete ?
    (Competing in the web,... Yup...Whatever)

Or it's due the increased traffic and irritating questions from newbies ?
    (personally, don't find anything irritating about that)

Maybe they have experienced huge losses , due em shorts getting busted by boys ?
    (some, after 15 years of experience, only now, finds out that it's a bad idea to fight the fed)

One, would would have to find out, how many of those, who behave unusually, actually believed in the doomsdays because of C19, - & is there any correlation in that.
    (people gets upset, due Sweden shattering their perspective of reality)

Or maybe, it's just me who got delusional.

e.jpg

Last edited: May 2, 2020
    1957may10 and wrbtrader like this.
  2. qlai

qlai

Turveyd and Nobert like this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Turveyd and qlai like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I use to talk about this a lot for many years except for the last 4 years.

This phenomenon I notice a long time ago here at the forum and people thought it was ridiculous to my suggestion of possibilities for such to happen so consistently each and every year.

Simply, its tax season for many countries (April, May). Tax time is a reality check about what has been occurring in their trading, investing for the past year. No matter what they say at this forum...reality kicks in for them in real life around tax season.

Seriously, ask a member what's the colour of their car, name of their dog, do you use risk management, what's your R:R, you still holding that trade ?

The idiots come out like zombies hearing a noise or smell you...night of the living dead.

People will explode on you as if you stepped on the private parts of their body.

Thus, in ways it involves many of the things you're talking about but it all relates to tax season.

Solution - One head shot.

wrbtrader

Nobert likes this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Global Lockdown mainly, those who think it's a nothing burger and those who think there going to die.

Then we have a market that should go down, but Fed preventing this which is annoying the shorts, there fault for predicting and fighting the trend and not following .

Mainly we are all stuck home with our wives/husbands and have no excuses, ie off to pub, gym, work to go see our side bits for a bit of R and R, that's 50%+ of us I bet and yes woman do it just as much, who else are men doing it with :)

(people gets upset, due Sweden shattering their perspective of reality)

Why do you think, they want Sweden to lockdown?? they just don't want someone proving there wrong, when Norway and Finland role over and accept they'll do just as bad, only later on after massive damage.

Anyway off for a short MTB ride, side bit no.2 then find some mud, enjoy :)

Improvise Adapt and Over Come!!!

Nobert likes this.
  6. Nobert

Nobert

Yes indeed, completely forgot. Kudos for seeing/noticing that years ago.

haha.
    Don't know about the shooting part tho.(i understand, it's a joke)

You got me wrong, this was - exactly what i thought.
    They expected that country, to turn into wastelands, and all that happened is 0.02% of population dead, from which, 70% is very old and 70% of all age groups, with underlying conditions.

7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Don't worry, I know your on the same page, the smart not FEAR filled people :)

Just commenting as well it'll annoy snowflakes that we know what they want.

Too many on ignore or you've gone mad !!!

Nobert likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Well. the shooting part is a joke but I enjoy telling it to those behaving like crazed Zombies...

Simply, I like to take them out for pheasant hunting. Its my own joke created from the President Bush / Vice President Cheney days.

wrbtrader

Nobert likes this.
  9. Nobert

Nobert

lol, that gun pic.

wrbtrader likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

I never noticed (and still don't) a seasonality to the craziness here.

#10     May 2, 2020