What's the play into the close 1-17?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Run with the bears and don't fight it?

Crazy 180 reversal midday?

Just scalp these quick swings?

Once this freegin meeting is done, will the selling intensify?

Bear protection team has a great opportunity to get us back to last late Feb. levels.:D

2. kashirin

kashirin

Bernanke still in Congress. Outcome is not clear

3. Run with the bears. The bull is dead. Last hope for the bulls this week is a surprise rate cut on Friday before options expiration. That would be quite a cheeky move by Bernanke and would infuriate those whose stops were hit the previous day. :D

4. Will another buy program hit?? Or will a sell program come it and push things down?? Do tell, please look into your program trading crystal ball and fill us all in :D

5. I called it yesterday to a T, there was a huge buy program that hit at around 2:30 pm. I also called the weak close after I saw the first signs of a sell program at 3:00 pm. Yet people think I called it wrong because they can't read past the first post.

Anyway, today's program crystal ball tells me we only get a buy program if we break 1350 support on the S&P. The buy programs are shot for now, having been negated so quickly the following day and the programs will only support the market from lower levels.

6. Bear protection team has signaled me there will be hell to pay between 3:30-4. They are turning up the heat.:D

7. LOL. Bulls are walking on quicksand. Only a lame ass buy program by the PPT can save this market now.

8. S2007S

S2007S

I still believe the DOW drops below 12k, that can create some very heavy selling pressure, would be getting bullish somewhere below 11500.

9. BPT team wants one more session low near 12,199. They turned up the heat a little too early and got a little excited.:D