Whats the over/under on Cramer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hooked2000, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Well Jim's got himself in the usual pickle. His minions having sworn off tech are all sitting in HAL and watching everything go up. Remember the " sesonality " trade don't buy tech here! He said it over and over. Let's see how long he holds out before recommending his first tech stock

#11     Mar 21, 2007
  2. Wow good link...Is cramer in violation of any rules here? Will he get fined or fired for this?

#12     Mar 22, 2007
  3. Wow thats quite amazing

#13     Mar 22, 2007
  4. And it gets better:

CORPORATE CRIME REPORTER

Jim Cramer Backpedals, Tells Imus Mistakes Were Made
    21 Corporate Crime Reporter 13, March 22, 2007

Jim Cramer took the airwaves this morning and backed away from controversial remarks made in a December 2006 internet television interview with TheStreet.com.

A contrite and nervous sounding Cramer told MSNBC’s Don Imus that “mistakes were made” when he appeared on the internet business television show claiming that hedge fund managers were manipulating the market, through both legal and illegal means, making disparaging remarks about his fellow financial journalists at CNBC and the Wall Street Journal, encouraging market players to engage in illegal activity – and implying that he too engaged in illegal activity when he was in the hedge fund business.

“I have to either shut up or get better at telling what I did or didn’t do,” Cramer told Imus. “I didn’t do a good job at distinguishing between the two.”

Did he engage in illegal activity?........................

(Gotta read the whole story).http://www.corporatecrimereporter.com/imus032207.htm

Don

#14     Mar 22, 2007
  5. Bringing this post up to check to see why the Cramer thread in Chit Chat went away? Surely better there than here, I would guess.

All public information....

any ideas? (Baron, or Mod's, PM me if I did something wrong).

Don

#15     Mar 22, 2007
  6. moved to Wall Street News thread

#16     Mar 22, 2007
  7. One reason i like crammer is because he drives buyers to the table. I like to see his picks jump on high volume and then come lower the next day on lighter volume. It screams to me, "BUY ME BEFORE THEY COME BACK" LOL... Of course, i am always careful with his picks, never know what might happen.

#17     Mar 22, 2007
  8. You're welcome, sirs.

The topic and thread-start deserved better than Chit Chat,
    and it hadn't deteriorated into something else by the time the Mod(s)
    - most likely the Chief Mod during the middle of the night (U.S.) -
    saw the "Complain" :), scanned the thread, and obviously agreed.

#18     Mar 23, 2007