What's the most you ever spent in a night for fun?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tracy McGreedy, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Even now you still don't own a limo with driver! Surely not, as an oldtimer, are you just struggling to make ends meet?

(Only kidding ProfLogic :D)

#12     Feb 28, 2008
  2. #13     Feb 28, 2008
  3. I dont know if i would call it fun, but i once blew 1500 at the blackjack table in 15 minutes. I then went to my room to cry (because i was only 21 at the time and 1500 was ALOT of money for me) Next day to make myself feel better i went out and bought a new TV for 400 dollars (pre-flatscreen era) so the thing weighed 150 pounds at least. And then i went out and bought a computer for 1800 dollars (a pentium 75 mhz, with 8 megs of ram and a 1 gb Hard drive and 4x speed CD rom, no moniter) That was the most i ever paid for a computer.

#14     Feb 28, 2008
  4. I'll never own a limo . . .
    My wife would never let me hire the driver I'd prefer.

Shhh, don't tell people I'm an oldtimer, I'm trying to stay incognito.

#15     Feb 28, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It certainly is, it just doesn't have a GD thing to do with trading itself.

#16     Feb 28, 2008
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol, so your big night out is buying a new pc! forget the night club and girls, im gunna get me a stroll round the mall for a modem!!

only kidding.

#17     Feb 28, 2008
  7. Was your thinking, "Gosh, before I lose it all I better enjoy my money", correct? Ironically I have the biggest expenditures after a bad day and remain a cheap ass while things are running well.

#18     Feb 28, 2008
  8. $2500 at Spearment Rhino.

#19     Feb 28, 2008
  9. Drew07

Drew07

Dropped 200 bucks in a couple hours at some bar in Puerto Vallarta a couple spring breaks ago. A combination of being cheap and in college makes that a decent chunk of change for me. Wouldn't have minded so much but the hot sorority chicks from Iowa that helped me put a dent in my credit card ended up not going home with my friend and I :( Perhaps it was worth the lesson.

#20     Feb 28, 2008