What's the most expensive trading system on the market?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Maverick74, Dec 3, 2006.

1. #11     Dec 4, 2006
  2. Trustme

Trustme

That's the guy that came to my mind as well. I love the banner on this site - "We offer the most expensive Trading Courses Worldwide":D

#12     Dec 4, 2006
  3. Banjo

Banjo

That is some funny shit, "Student must continue to practice and follow our method in a disciplined manner. We deliver the knowledge. Students must practice, practice and practice to develop the skill. Without practice, one cannot effectively apply learned knowledge" For $100k shouldn't the system be doing it for you. What about the RC10 with the Z indicator for a negotiable price. I'd bet that clown couldn't trade his way out of a wet paper bag or he'd be doing it.

#13     Dec 4, 2006
  4. ronblack

ronblack

http://www.sirtrade.com/ref.htm

for $29,500.00 it will find the optimum indicator fit:)

Ron

#14     Dec 4, 2006
  5. tango29

tango29

R&W Technical wich is no longer and was one of the 1st cftc crack downs when they went on their binge was selling various parts to their systems for $5000 - $15,000 each. They had them broken up into farm suite, S&P, Softs, etc. I am going to go kick myself once again even though its been a few years now...yes I bought some. :mad:

#15     Dec 4, 2006
  6. gnome

gnome

I go for laugh. No get.

#16     Dec 4, 2006
  7. Strath

Strath

Saw this one on a Google add. Looks too good to be true! I think the caveat emptor principal applies strongly for this one.

http://www.whymarketsturn.com/

#17     Dec 4, 2006
  8. hektor

hektor

#18     Dec 4, 2006
  9. traderob

traderob

""RC 8 allows you to learn how to trade better than one of RC hedge fund systems. It is a two-day seminar (one-on-one). $100,000""""
    Man I have got to join the vending game. How many traders on ET make risk free $100,000 every 2 days.

#19     Dec 4, 2006
  10. Trustme

Trustme

#20     Dec 4, 2006