Whats the main difference between FX futures and FX?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by c_323_h, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Chood

Chood

You might not want to post or promote signals in reply to a post about signal scammers. Just a suggestion.

By the way, I may have understated the value of fxstreet.com to de Wet's scam. He was a featured commentator on that site (an expert, I suppose), not merely or only an advertiser, according to this post on Moneytec on August 2, 2005:

“I have taken a moment and wrote to FX streat [sic] where he is still posting daily commentary and marketing his hedge fund pointing out in light of blatant fraud and tremendous losses in violation of agreed upon risk parameters I do not feel he should be featured on their frontpage. I suggest you take a few seconds and send them a quick email if you so desire.”

#71     Oct 6, 2005

2. I have no idea what ur saying...
    These are my levels
    forex 4 Major currencies
    I mean eur cable Yen and swiss..
    GL

#72     Oct 6, 2005
  3. Chood

Chood

This thread had been completely quiet for three months until my update today on a signals & trading scam that had been one topic of the thread earlier. You posted your signals here right after my update. That's why I suggested that your post might be poorly timed or poorly placed. No offense intended.

#73     Oct 6, 2005
  4. Chood

Chood

Yes, agreed. I realize this proposition was posted some time ago, but I just now gathered its meaning. Slow on the uptake.

#74     Oct 14, 2005