What's the highest number of active current users on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bsulli, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Bsulli

Bsulli

While visiting today I noticed that the it showed 744 registered and guest users so I was curious what the highest number has ever been on ET?

:)

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

3. :D Must have been back in that most engagingly entertaining EliteTrader Era of The Don Bright<>Hitman Debates.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Actually, it was on February 27, 2007, the day the DOW tanked 400+.

5. That's right! The day investors deserted Cramer and the Boob Channels to storm EliteTrader.com for Answers!!

6. And this was done without the Chronicles of Rennick, imagine if, yes only if,, the Chronicles would have been open. That record number would stood for decades to come.

Rennick (in exile on the Isle of Patmos) out:D

7. Bsulli

Bsulli

Thanks Baron. So when the market tanks and the traders are frozen with fear with their finger on the trade button they rush to ET to see what everyone else is doing so that when they finally click the button and the trade goes the wrong way the can blame ET members!

Maybe Baron you can create an indicator on the front page of the number of current active visitors and graph it on a chart and we can use it like a vix indicator.

:D

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading your post. When the ET Active Member Indicator starts topping out, there's blood in the streets!! :D

9. <i>"Rennick (in exile on the Isle of Patmos) out"</i>

I've been told the image with record downloads in ET is Rennick on the beach at sunset, facing out to sea while wearing a cranberry colored thong.

One for the ladies, I guess

10. Bsulli

Bsulli

If you keep those stats it would be interesting to pull it into excel and graph it. Would be easy enough to look back at a yearly dow chart and see if things line up.

You could be the next WizeTrade! :D

#10     Mar 13, 2007