What's the fastest and SAFEST way.....

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by sbn, Jan 10, 2006.

1. HotTip

HotTip

By far one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard.

#21     Jan 11, 2006
  2. I guess you're new here. Welcome.

#22     Jan 11, 2006

3. sounds, good, I'll try it tomorrow! Now where can I find a stock where I KNOW it will go up by $.01 ??? and not down, say $.30

#23     Jan 11, 2006
  4. that's easy buy a penny stock. Mine went up .03 today. I own over 80,000 shares in 1 account. So I did pretty good. It was GFCI. My goal is to make $ 100,000 but in a 3 month trade, not a daytrade.

#24     Jan 11, 2006
  5. ==============
    Hey Truthteller;
    think he meant in a truthful sense
    :/not talk is cheap cents.:D

#25     Jan 11, 2006
  6. sbn

sbn

I don't think your reading my quote stFREAK, and I don't think you have ever worked for a trading firm. In trading with a firm, or even by yourself, you are given a set amount to trade every single day to trade as much as possible. Every day you look for the proper positions to invest the companies money into, just ask a bright trader or a swifttrader. You given $40,000 plus a day and only for the day, to invest into practically anything on the NYSE and NASDAQ. Nothing to do with gambling. The key is your right is finding the EDGE, and that's what I'm writing this thread for. I know people who make $5000 a day, on MSFT,JDS,CNXT,and CSCO a day. That is what I am asking, how do those people find there edge, and how can they make $5000 on MSFT, what stocks and when is the best time to get into positions.

#26     Jan 12, 2006
  7. lexoo76

lexoo76

agree :)

#27     Jan 12, 2006