What's the crisis Powell was talking about?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by W4rl0ck, Nov 4, 2008.

1. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Obama is supposed to have a crisis on Jan 21/22 according to Colin Powell.

Any ideas?

2. All I know is, powell, biden, and obama have huge january "puts" on the american people! :eek:

3. Maybe all the ET klannish will move to Mississippi and try to secede from the Union.

I say let them go...

4. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

If Powell was mentioning it, it must involve the military or foreign countries.

Probably something in the Midd. East.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Not too long now.

Somehow I don't think it will be good for the economy or markets whatever it is.

5. poyayan

poyayan

Russia or China might try something, but if Obama's popularity is high outside US. they might want to avoid the headwind.

With the name of Barrack Hussein Obama as the US president, I got a feeling that Iran and those extremists will need new slogans.

Ultimately, when the novelty goes away, it is back to how capable are this president and his staff.

6. achilles28

achilles28

Madaline Albright confirmed Bidens "generated crisis" warning.

Nothing to worry about, i'm sure.

Inaugeral Terror attacks/wars are a new favorite.

Lets hope Al Queda doesn't mule something over the Border!!

7. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

You make it sound like they haven't done it yet.

8. achilles28

achilles28

I'm just having fun.

Whatever horror the "terrorists" have in store for us, I'm sure its already in the Country.

Probably a combo Biological/Nuclear.

Lets see what happens. I've heard LA is toast, btw.

9. Mercor

Mercor

As Obama pulls from Iraq. I see Al Queda pulling from Afghanistan and move to take Pakistan.

Then I see a move to knock the Kingdom off the throne. The fundamentalist want control of Mecca.

Would Obama send troops back to defend Saudi Arabia?

I also see dirty bomb attacks on Israel and parts of Europe.

It going to be a tough year.

10. "I see"... are you a fortune teller or have some kind of special powers? I'd like to have x-ray vision but where I could see through pretty girls clothes also it'd be cool to be invisible. Reading minds might be fun but I'd want to be able to turn it off, I wouldn't want to listen to others thoughts all day, I think it'd give me a headache. Probably the best special power would be to be able to time travel, yeah that's it. That would be my choice if I could have only one special power.

#10     Nov 5, 2008