Whats The Big Hype With this RGIII?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wildchild, Aug 18, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

I am a big Luck fan. Baring injury he was likely be a top 3 QB for the next 10 years.

Wilson had the benefit of a great organization around him. He is not bad, but I am not sold on him.

Peyton Manning is done. He should have retired.

I am not calling Tom Brady done yet especially since he just won the SB, but he is well past his prime. Maybe he should have retired while he was on top, because it can come crashing down quick. BTW, bringing in Reggie Wayne aint going to help. By the end of this year the Tom Brady/Peyton Manning talk will be done and I think it will be time for both to ride off into the sunset.

I am a big Mariota fan. I am not convinced his game will translate but he has some great upside.

#81     Aug 25, 2015
  2. Luck is tough, and smart as hell. Really impressed with him.

Be fun watching Peyton play one more year. End of an era.

Brady not retiring is he? Haven't heard anything along those lines?

Would like Mettenberger trade to a team where he could start. That f^cking arm of his...

#82     Aug 26, 2015
  3. wildchild

wildchild

I am not saying anything that I heard in the media. I am just giving my run down.

This is it for Peyton Manning. Actually last year should have been it. He aint the same player and this aint a middle aged man's sport.

Brady, I expect to see a big decline. Will it be enough for him to call it quits? We will see.

This is all speculation, but comes from someone who has seen it all. Maybe these guys will prove me wrong, but the NFL belongs to the next generation at this point.

The end of a great generation of QB is upon us and I want to thank Peyton and Tom for many great performances. You will not be forgotten.

#83     Aug 30, 2015
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Unfortunately for Tom Brady, there will probably be an asterisk by his name in the record books.

Btw, local radio reports Gruden and GM want to can or trade RGIII, but Snyder saying no. (doubt there is any takers on a trade).

#84     Aug 31, 2015
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Well he has been benched and is on his way out of Washington.

#85     Aug 31, 2015
  6. No, not the same younger player he was but still the smartest player and skilled. You just don;t throw that out...give him a great O'line, you'll see what he can do.:confused:

No. nOt with his ego and the bucks,, brady never quit. you'll be so sick of him

amen:(

chip kelly thinks Bradford is phoenix that rose from ashes...we'll see

http://espn.go.com/blog/philadelphi...82/eagles-sam-bradford-shines-against-packers

#86     Sep 2, 2015
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Since St Louis has sucked the last few years they are never on National TV so I havent seen much of this Bradford. From what I have heard, he is good but just gets hurt too much. Is it because he is fragile, or is it because he had a few fluke injuries?

#87     Sep 2, 2015
  8. Arnie

Arnie

How 'bout those 'skins!!

#88     Oct 5, 2015
  9. they pulled one out there ass. chip k is an idiot. btw is RG 2nd or 3rd string??

#89     Oct 5, 2015
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Four years have gone by and this RGIII has done absolutely nothing. Of course, its everyone else's fault.

#90     Apr 9, 2016
    Clubber Lang likes this.