Whats the best paid site for stock news?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Daal, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Bob111

Bob111

i would appreciate,if you explain what news and your level of subscription on fly.

i have basic subscription with fly web service(all news i in browser,updated periodically thru the day ,cost $25 a month) and there is nothing about MOS on it today. HOWEVER, if you look(Daal) at the bottom of the screen-you will see a section called Analyst events(separate subscription level(i guess)). maybe it's what you need. i hope that Craig will answer on my question above. cause i'm also interested.
    i made this screen shoot for MOS today, at 10:30pm EST

Thank you!

#21     Mar 16, 2012
  2. Craig66

Craig66

I have the 'fly on the wall' subscription for IQFeed, there does not seem to be any 'levels' as such to the subscription. I've only been collecting the data for about a week, but this is what I have...
    'CPR' means the source is PR Newswire.

#22     Mar 16, 2012
  3. TradetheNews - hands down the best news service. Minutes ahead of briefing and fly on the wall. Definitely worth the cost.

#23     Mar 17, 2012
  4. Hit on Tradethenews at 08:26 eastern this morning..... Morgan Stanley making positive comments on Ags. Expects 10% relief rally......

#24     Mar 17, 2012
  5. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I don't work for Acquire Media, or get a commission if you use Newsedge. You receive the "news" from their content partners in real time. You can filter in many different ways. It gives you access to all the other news services talk about here and more. You should check out the free trial. You only need one good trade a month from it, or one situation that you're up to date on what other know in real time.

http://www.acquiremedia.com/partners.shtml

Bob

#25     Mar 17, 2012
  6. Bob111

Bob111

are they provide only audio? any way to get the news via web, API or whatever? how much per month?

Thank you!

#26     Mar 18, 2012
  7. http://www.marketwatch.com/

at the top part of the page is the auto scrolling "latest news" which is updated the moment the news comes out. And its FREE

or you can get it via their RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader

..its all FREE

#27     Mar 19, 2012
  8. Its both audio and web based. Fee is $350 a month which is well worth it. Pays for itself many times over.

#28     Mar 19, 2012
  9. Haha! This is another "fools thread". Why would you depend upon a news service? How will that help you?

#29     Mar 19, 2012

10. Rookie

#30     Mar 19, 2012