What's the best futures broker for eminis?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by liltrdr, Apr 2, 2002.

1. liltrdr

liltrdr

Simple question. What are the best (top 3) brokers for S&P eminis? The whole futurewise group thing has me scared as hell. I was going to switch from my PMB account (which got bought out) to Futurewise. I haven't had too much luck w/ brokers. Anybody have any recommendations on quality brokers that won't go under or come under investigation from the CFTC? I really don't mind paying 10 or more a round turn as long as the service is decent. How is everybody doing w/ IB? Are you getting screwed on the fills as some people have said? Is this a problem w/ IB? Any info is appreciated.

2. def

def Sponsor

I do not think anybody said they got screwed with IB executions. IB had some down time over the past month. This is not the norm and overall reliability has been very good. There is no cost to opening an account (or closing one) so you might as well try for yourself.

3. wild

wild

4. stevet

stevet

liltrdr

why are you happy to pay $10 or more per round turn?

use IB and send me the $5+ you would save!

5. def wrote:

"I do not think anybody said they got screwed with IB executions. IB had some down time over the past month. This is not the norm and overall reliability has been very good. There is no cost to opening an account (or closing one) so you might as well try for yourself"

Hey Def I am still waiting to open an account with Interactive Brokers and are more ten days...no answer ...only :

"be quite your account is pending, you will receive an email from us when all it's OK so you can fund your account"

I am still waiting.........:( :( :(

6. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

well, matrix did you contact IB funds helpdesk (a separate chat is available for that).
    if your account is approved and the mail was lost they will tell you to fund it.
    if you can login IB on the web site (account, not trading platform), and you don't see the exam and form buttons, but instead the regular IB buttons (trade, statements, change address etc..) then probably the account is ready.
    Always check with IB anyway (fund chat is very good.. why just wait here).

It did happen to me once. I never got the confirmation email, but the account was ready. I surely did not wait 10 days to contact them.

try it, at least you'll know what's going on.
    tntneo

7. hi,

have had good experience with PFGbest.

surf

8. eFloorTrade has been very good to me!!!

9. Hi Moderator,
    I have contacted Help Desk many times.
    The answer it's everytime the same:
    "your account demand is pending....be quite.....etc etc"

Do you like I post the messages from them?
    I can do it! No problem!
    How can I trade before funding the account?
    How can I funding the account if I have'nt their permission?
    How can I have their permission and information about my account?

Me or them, who is the stupid???????
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. def

def Sponsor

matrix - see my PM.

#10     Apr 3, 2002