what's the best book out there on the subject?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by njchino371, Dec 25, 2007.

1. I have been through several reviews on amazon, but there seems to be no consensus on a good book. What are your opinions?

2. I found Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas gave me that eureka moment! Not specific to forex but it certainly helped me put trading into perspective.

3. samus

samus

Trading In The Zone is without a doubt one of the best books out there. It literally turned my trading around.

I recently quit my job to trade full time and I credit this book with helping me gain the confidence to trade the markets without fear or stress.

I can reliably pull out 800+ a day on my trades by tweaking my thoughts on trading, approaching the market from an opportunity perspective and controlling my fears (which I no longer have :).

No matter how much you know about technical analysis, it's all for naught if you don't get a grip on your emotional biases toward the markets.

I can't recommend this book highly enough. READ IT... you won't regret it.

4. thanks, I wanted something specifically on forex, but I'll definitely check out Trading in the Zone.

5. The books by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlissinger (sp) are both good intro books to FOREX. Some of their technical analysis set ups are pretty simplistic but it is a good start, especially Kathy Lien´s book which goes over markets and time frames and other factors to consider. Good INTRO books.

6. chalice

chalice

I like "Profiting With Forex" by John Jagerson

7. mackinaw

mackinaw

In no particular order:

Trading in the zone - Psychology
    Martin Pring on price patterns - Technical Analysis
    Millionaire Traders - Entertaining