What's the best book on corruption that you've read

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick1, Jul 22, 2015.

1. tango29

tango29

I read this in a Pol Sci class a few decades ago, have been thinking of reading again. I also am debating selling my copy after reading seeing the ridiculous asking prices for the book.
    [​IMG]

#21     Apr 9, 2020
    Evan Thomas and Annierse like this.
  2. Annierse

Annierse

amazing book

#22     Apr 9, 2020
  3. darui

darui

Lately I read some Python books and will prepare for some online tests and
    do my programming assignment because I am bad at writing and need to improve my general writing skills. In the future I want to work as web developer.

#23     Apr 15, 2020
  4. Have heard a lot about this book.Will definitely read it.

#24     Apr 16, 2020
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

I had not heard of it but I am interested now.

#25     Apr 17, 2020
  6. Annierse

Annierse

Please tell us if this movie was made based on this book? Friends, I want to ask who read Glass Castle, written by Jeannette Walls? Living in a country where people have the freedom to define their own destinations, based on choices made over a lifetime, means that no one has the power to define who you are and what you choose to pursue in life. This is the beginning and perhaps the main leitmotif of this book, you can find some information on page. Two childhoods, both plagued by hardships, suffering, alcoholic and neglecting parents–this was how Jeannette Walls and David Pelzer grew up. Their familial situations are only different in that Walls parents were forgivable because they had good intentions and tried their best despite their addictions and financial situations, whereas Pelzerr’s parents are seemingly unforgivable. I will not spoiler, but it really should be read, I highly recommend!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    #26     Apr 27, 2020
  7. The Series 7 training manual

#27     Nov 22, 2020
  8. JSOP

JSOP

Backstabbing for Beginners https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2878952-backstabbing-for-beginners

You must read the book. Don't watch the movie! The movie doesn't even cover 10% of the book. After reading the book, you will realize why Saddam Hussein had to be gotten rid of. It had nothing to do with WMD. And how useless UN is.

#28     Nov 28, 2020
  9. #29     Nov 29, 2020
  10. zdreg

zdreg

You would be selling at the bid price. You might be shocked how low the bid price is. Also the price for a used copy is much lower. Why don't you ask a seller what he willing to pay for the book?

#30     Nov 29, 2020
    tango29 likes this.