what's taking so long to remove this

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slimpickingsfor, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Right, I have seen post removed in minutes not over 1/2 hour!

This site has gone in the crapper!

Congrats to Baron!

2. This is simply not a deletion process this time...we are doing other actions that cannot be discussed.

But I regret your impression of ET. We are doing our best.

We all have a stake in this community and want to remain the best. Thanks for your concerns slimpickingsfor.

ES

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Got it all removed.

4. Notice the finality in the result of this.

Desperate times need to be treated with desperate measures. ET will not be spammed...trolled....etc...Find another Forum with this kind of traffic on the Internet that spends the amount of time and effort to provide the palette for you artists!

This AM there was so much traffic...in the thousands of hits...that the circuits were overheating and probably another server throttled in...

If you do not believe me...go to google and type in any trading word of choice and see who pops up at the top or near the top WITH TRADING KEY WORDS OF YOUR CHOICE IT DOES NOT MATTER PICK ONE. You do not get there without traffic...yeah and there is no tricks or web gurus tricking the system...it is raw traffic!

ElectricOnHisSoapBoxAgainSavant

5. and another thing...

I have been working all day.....do you guys know how much spam THAT YOU HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN because of the moderation team here?..

Get a clue...(you won't as voluntering as a moderator is a thankless job)

Guests....You are supported by a FULL TIME EXPERIENCED STAFF !

ES

P. S. During the time that I wrote this post...I just killed two more spam attempts before they ever reached the ground! Your Welcome

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh brother, get over yourself. I did it for two years. It doesn't require super-human powers, and you're not saving the world or curing cancer.

7. Ivanovich?

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, sir.

#10     Jun 13, 2012