What's one of your main desires?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by themickey, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Handle123

Handle123

There is an enormous difference between the two, humans and animals. I wouldn't lose a moment of sleep regarding lose of life of four legged animals, as far as humans, you might think you can get use to it, haunts most forever IF you not lost or never had a conscience. I see many "kids" at VA clinic with PTSD as they witnessed war, not nearly close to hundreds of hours playing some war video game, they will have nightmares forever. I can't remember if I misplaced or never had a conscience. Just huge blur many years ago. At some point you wonder just who is the enemy?

My main desire is not bumping into ex-girlfriends....have just so much patience.
    Lose the other 40 lbs, have lost 220lbs, damn prednisone increased appetite ten-fold switched to Turmeric.

#31     Mar 25, 2019
    murray t turtle and themickey like this.
  2. Then put a name to your reply.

#32     Mar 25, 2019
  3. My desire is enjoy my work and get paid for it.

My desire is to live a very simple life.

#33     Mar 25, 2019
    qlai and Visaria like this.
  4. wartrace

wartrace

My desire is to live on a boat doing the "Great loop" for a couple of years. The problem is internet connectivity. I am hoping the low earth orbit internet satellites become reality in the next couple of years.

#34     Mar 25, 2019
  5. JSOP

JSOP

What's one of your main desires?

-Makes lots and lots and lots of money and live forever in perfect health and can never be killed

#35     Mar 25, 2019
  6. You know that's greater than 1 desire ...

#36     Mar 25, 2019
  7. lilla

lilla

To be honest, I understand you. I myself have long wanted to go to St. Lucia and ride there on the yacht on the boundless ocean ... but I can not find time for it. True, I have long looked https://12knots.com/en/yacht-charter/destinations/caribbean/st.-lucia/ where you can rent a yacht. The only thing that matters is simply to find the time or ... money. Why is life so complicated? That money we do not have enough time ..

#37     Apr 12, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  8. sfwind

sfwind

[QUOTE="
    Lose the other 40 lbs, have lost 220lbs, damn prednisone increased appetite ten-fold switched to Turmeric.[/QUOTE]
    WTW needs you...What is your secret?

#38     Apr 14, 2019
  9. sfwind

sfwind

WTW needs you...What is your secret?

#39     Apr 14, 2019
  10. kerkita

kerkita

it may seem banal but my main desire is for my family to be happy and healthy.

#40     Apr 19, 2019