What's one of your main desires?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by themickey, Mar 23, 2019.

1. d08

d08

Achievable dreams, achievable dreams. Ryanair tickets are always cheap and not buying booze is...free.

#21     Mar 24, 2019
  2. qlai

qlai

My desire is to be free of desires.

"Which is more important… to make a million dollars, or to enjoy your life in your effort, little by little, even thought it is impossible to make that million; to be successful, or to find some meaning in your effort to be successful?"
    Shunryu Suzuki

#22     Mar 24, 2019
  3. polaris

polaris

Enjoy and thrive off the process. What kinda ahole destroys themselves with crazy dreams of the future? It's true. trump.jpg

#23     Mar 24, 2019
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Camping.

#24     Mar 24, 2019
    murray t turtle and tomorton like this.
  5. TommyR

TommyR

i wanna kill some people and stop always thinking everyone is as nice as me. you have to train youself though if your naturally find it hard

#25     Mar 24, 2019
    Visaria likes this.
  6. themickey

themickey

Practice on some paddock sheep first, goats or cattle, you'll discover that there is no satisfaction to be had. Camping would be more fun or go charter boat fishing.

#26     Mar 24, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

No people that shoot back is where it's as, not cute animals that have never hurt anyone.

#27     Mar 24, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Lie in bed till 12 watching TV shows films most days, live on take away, hit the gym / mountainbike when ever I like, bang some seriously hot hookers.

I'm poor and do this already, learn to do what you want on the cheap :)

#28     Mar 24, 2019
    vanzandt and tomorton like this.
  9. Hooti

Hooti

That is actually kind of hard to answer.
    Some of the things I wish for most ...better health ...to talk to my best friend from college who passed ...are not going to happen. Tho I do my best with the health thing.

If I had a magic lamp and 3 wishes it would be for friendship first -- a lot of good friends (and to have a friend, you need to be a friend). A long and healthy life second, and third... I don't know.

#29     Mar 24, 2019
  10. themickey

themickey

......3rd, live in a nice location.

#30     Mar 25, 2019
    Hooti, tomorton and _eug_ like this.