Whats on your wrist today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by konviction, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

A Daniel Mink I bought in the early 90's.

I tried to find a photo on the internet but apparently it's a model no longer in production.

#11     Jul 7, 2010
  2. Threw my watch away 10 years ago. Realized I really didn't care what time it was.

#12     Jul 7, 2010
  3. I'm with Red Ink. My cell phone has the time, but I don't look unless I have to be somewhere at a certain time.

#13     Jul 7, 2010
  4. haha ya there were a LOT of watch ads in there. I'm going to go as far to say that probably 60+% of their reader base couldnt afford these items anyway.

A watch is a fashion accessory more now that it once was. Just like wearing a ring, necklass, or designer sun glasses, however a watch does have a practical aspect to it.

#14     Jul 8, 2010
  5. I don't want to tell you how much insurance I carry with the Prudential, but all I can say is: when I go, they go too.:cool:

#15     Jul 8, 2010
  6. The only watch I own.

I prefer function over fashion. It goes surfing and shooting with me.

Steel Rolex "Explorer".

[​IMG]

#16     Jul 8, 2010
  7. rol datejust , mini diamonds from the 2000 editions and before.
    7 years on my wrist...
    bought it while making a few Ms :D

yes, I trade on a 14'' "hasee" laptop, Fear.

[​IMG]

#17     Jul 8, 2010
  8. MGJ

MGJ

Mine's the Eterna "1935" with chronograph feature. Bought it five years ago and have replaced the strap once. Miraculously I found an image on-line of the same model in the same color as mine. Not very "bling": steel case, leather strap, German (not Swiss) company. But I like it anyway:

[​IMG]

#18     Jul 8, 2010
  9. Remindes me of this Gucci watch I like. http://www.thewatchery.com/Gucci/Watch/YA115232 . A watch is like a car. Sure they all have 4 wheels, an engin, a radio, a/c, and such, but if possible, why not ride in style? :D

#19     Jul 8, 2010
  10. Scabbed-over slashes from where I tried to kill myself.

#20     Jul 8, 2010