What's Next?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by MarkBrown, Jan 22, 2020.

1. https://theskepticalcardiologist.co...ld-ignore-the-plant-paradox-by-steven-gundry/

#21     Feb 17, 2020
  2. %%
    I like olive oil also+ never believed fruit juice was bad. Of course, I don't drink a gallon of fruit juice @ a time LOL...........................................................

#22     Feb 18, 2020
  3. Fruit juice is sugar water along with some nutrients. Those nutrients don’t mitigate the accompanying insulin spike. If you like fruit then you should eat it whole.

#23     Feb 18, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Now I am gluten, caffeine, tobacco, fried food, processed food, candy bar, carbonated soda, and mostly sugar free, I am looking into this > Lectin-Free Diet

#24     Feb 18, 2020
  5. %%
    True;
    + I do. But i still do do intraday work so fruit juice is faster. And my fruit juice is 100% natural..........................................................................................

#25     Feb 18, 2020
    MarkBrown likes this.
  6. As my previous link about the guy shows, all these silver bullet boys are charlatans after your money.

#26     Feb 18, 2020
  7. Sugar, be it sucrose or fructose is 100% natural. So what? Are you saying that eating a whole piece of fruit is too time consuming? You could always cut it up into pieces beforehand. And how do you manage to post during the day if eating whole fruit gets in the way of your intraday work?

#27     Feb 18, 2020
  8. %%
    Yes, that's what i'm saying. Good thing for me I get plenty of fiber/whole grains already. Since most may not get enough fiber; I see your fruit point And unless its an apple, then you have to brush your teeth. I NEVER have a sugar spike with fruit juice, @ least as far as I know.:D:D,:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#28     Feb 18, 2020
  9. %%
    HOW did you know?? LOL
    NOT sure I would put whole grains + salt in that ''12'' group. I may eat more apples or watermelon instead of fruit juice, @ meal times anyway ;even though I get plenty of fiber already.[I NEVER put salt on melons or apples LOL]:D:D, :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#29     Feb 18, 2020

10. Lectin-Free? that is a new one for me

#30     Feb 19, 2020
    DTB2 likes this.