whats more important teachers or war?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 26, 2010.

1. As usual, murray is on target. Education is a local expense. The federal government has no business getting involved in it, and surely not to bail out unionized teachers. Time to get a handle on these public sector contracts or we will end up like Greece.

#11     May 27, 2010
  2. Ignorant rednecks produce ignorant children...

The federal government would be better off kicking the redneck states out of the union.

Waste of money on the progeny of backwoods mentality southerners...

Leave it up to the klan states and the goobers to educate children?

Blind producing blind following the blind...

If not for the federal government, we would still have slavery in the south...

The redneck concept of higher education is sending their fat kids to barber college...

#12     May 27, 2010
  3. You remind me of a children's story.

Brer Rabbit meets a Tar Baby

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Brer Rabbit. "Only please, Brer Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

http://www.americanfolklore.net/folktales/ga2.html

#13     May 27, 2010
  4. You remind me of a plantation mentality slave trader from the early 19th century...

So there you go...

#14     May 27, 2010
  5. Perhaps you should call your mommy/girlfriend down to the basement so she can splain the story to you.

#15     May 27, 2010
  6. Perhaps you can try again...be the first ...

#16     May 27, 2010
  7. jem

jem

Considering the trillions of future tax dollars the blue states just spent bailing out the banks... I am sure the red states would be better off long term if the blue states tried to kick them out.

Who are these ignorant rednecks zzz.
    Are they are particular color. Is that more racist liberal shit on our part?

#17     May 27, 2010
  8. Let me guess, you just like our attorney general don't understand the story(law) and your excuse is you both didn't read it?

But you both do know it's racist anyway, right?

#18     May 27, 2010
  9. The kind of country that doesn't want the Taliban Board of Education.

#19     May 27, 2010
  10. I'd gladly place a bet on the blue states over the red gulf states...

The red gulf states are fucked for generations to come...

I'd be delighted to replace the red states with the natural resources of some Canadian provinces and their reasonable way of thinking...

#20     May 27, 2010