whats more addictive.. crack.. cocaine... wallstreet/trading..?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ok .. and one more question..

when does jessus send the signals that make you shake and fall down...and shake further...

Can I as a non religious person experience such an event in my wineyard?

Looks like a trip!
    I've witnessed such events on TV on sunday mornings!

#41     Sep 14, 2008
  2. bet you're not as good as this guy .......... how many degrees you think his black belt is?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7q0xynqcC4

this was a pay per view event ofcourse

#42     Sep 14, 2008
  3. lil:

I did not see it, but I will bet the same as you did--- I like to hedge myself (win the fight or the bet). :p

PS: years ago, I was in the collegial championships. I played the final with a guy. I broke his nose (by accident), and he broke one of my toes. Both of us win some meaningless medals, and those who did not win anything were walking/looking fine. The winners had to suffer weeks to recover, and the non-winner had a good time and for me were the winners :p

#43     Sep 14, 2008
  4. simon,

You are a good guy, I am sure. Continue to think and look till you find the right faith or the right faith finds you. Either way, you are a good guy at the core, and continue to use your mind as you have shown tonight. cheers!

PS: Just do not put that cramer clown please. I think he causes a lot of people to underestimate the market and lose money. But i may be wrong. If he is good to you, it is fine with me. :p

#44     Sep 14, 2008