whats more addictive.. crack.. cocaine... wallstreet/trading..?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simon1080, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Simon, when a noob (or anyone!) makes definitive predictions about what will happen and then have those predictions BLOW UP in their face, its wise to face the music instead of "pretending" they came true. Not to mention using very innappropriate retorts about my late wife and my sisters "snatch" etc etc.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135629&perpage=6&pagenumber=18

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2064207&highlight=wife#post2064207

The "jibberish" you speak of from me is just me exposing you as an arrogant noob. When it comes to trading I am humble and understand that it matters not what I "think" will happen but rather my ability to read the mkt, on the fly, and place the appropriate trades.

I guess what it boils down to is I know guys like you end up blowing up unless you make the appropriate adjustments to your ego and your trading approach. In the meantime, its fun to see the "car wreck in progress" that is your trading career.

Honestly, though, I do hope you evolve correctly into what it takes to make it as a trader but I am not optimistic at this time that you will get there. Time will tell...

#31     Sep 14, 2008
  2. great thread... real mature

#32     Sep 14, 2008
  3. BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Swordmans fat mother takes a dive into the ocean in miami beach...

The results are truely shocking!!!!!

[​IMG]

#33     Sep 14, 2008
  4. how come you post a pic of crammer on your posts? :confused:

#34     Sep 14, 2008
  5. its a joke! the guy is a clown!

#35     Sep 14, 2008
  6. Instead of waiting, I would suggest that you do more interesting things in life such as religious activities, physical activities, reading/helping others. There are so many things that you would find good in life other than trading. prayers are important.

#36     Sep 14, 2008
  7. i see...... registered this year and already over 2100 posts????? :eek:

#37     Sep 14, 2008
  8. R U still hurt? :p

#38     Sep 14, 2008

9. I appraciate the idea chief.
    Just one question though... What would be your or one of your religious friends reaction if you opened up a box .. and this was in it?

[​IMG]

Its always been a wonder to me but I don't have many religious friends.

#39     Sep 14, 2008
  10. my reaction: pray in order not to become like the image. :p

PS: in case you perceive religious people as weak or no fun people, I like to to fight (martial arts with contact. it is fun, particularly when accident happen and you break a nose or get your nose broken).

#40     Sep 14, 2008