What's going to happen with CME's Electronic Corporate Membership?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by Jachyra, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Professionals don't pay any more in data fees than individuals on US futures exchanges; only true for US equities exchanges.

#11     Aug 31, 2006
  2. Bullshit, unless they changed the rules in the last year. Every data provider I've used since 1987 charged way more for pro status. Its the first question they ask you. I paid $800 per month as a non pro when I started out (had to have all of em). God knows what the pro cost was.

BTW, I thought equites were approximately one dollar per exchange? My equities trading was limited to Bright where there was no "pro" charge at all (but a beefy desk fee).

I'm a futures trader.

#12     Aug 31, 2006
  3. According to both IQFeed and eSignal, the only US futures exchanges that charge higher data fees for pros are CBOE ($5 vs $1) and OneChicago ($10 vs $1). When I switched to professional status it didn't change my monthly fees at all. It's the equities people who get screwed.

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing/exchanges/default.asp

#13     Sep 1, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

The only CME fees designated by professional status are equity futures on One Chicago. "Normal" futures data is one price fits all....

#14     Sep 1, 2006