Whats going to happen Monday / Tuesday??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Comptalk, Jan 6, 2008.

Where we going?

1. Up

26 vote(s)
    36.6%
  2. Down

21 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Sideways

12 vote(s)
    16.9%
  4. Don't care. I'm in cash

11 vote(s)
    15.5%
  1. Timeframe: daily swing.
    Figure on first part of the week being up in tech especially but accompanied by most of the rest of the market; down in gold.
    Not sure about second part of week, but right now I'm figuring on down by then, while gold goes back to its primary uptrend. Of course, which way I lean by then will depend on how that first part of the week goes.
    My method combines technicals with sentiment.

#21     Jan 6, 2008
  2. The snapback rally has started tonight. This will be the last sucker rally to over 13k DOW in the next month. Uncle Ben and rate cut hype saves perma bulls asses once again.... Rinse and repeat or is this the trap triple bottom?

#22     Jan 6, 2008
  3. I agree, I could easily see the Dow going up to touch the 200 MA line at 13300, only to be rejected and head back down to put in a new low under 12800, probably 12500. If the Dow got rejected by the 200 MA that would another sign warning of a bear market.

#23     Jan 7, 2008
  4. I think the bear is here. I got slammed in tech yesterday. By my blue chips saved me. AA starts the bear season.. Shorting both AA and INTC.

#24     Jan 8, 2008
  5. ghostfish

ghostfish

Thanks Bigpig I agree - thats why I'm taking it one day at a time. Appl sunk like a stone this morning and it looked like it was sinking like a stone - I had a great day - I am using five minute and one minute indicators. Good luck to you.

#25     Jan 8, 2008