WHats going on with Andover?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by HighBid3, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WELCOME BACK, JONATHAN!!

DON :eek:

#41     Nov 3, 2003
  2. Yeah, please leave us out of any "funny accounting"... comments.... You know better, and I have explained the rules several times before...and, once again today....

WELCOME BACK AGAIN!!

DON :eek:

(I'm just messin' with ya)....:)

#42     Nov 3, 2003
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Your comment about volume just shows you are a churner and not a trader. The majority of day traders do what you imply and trade for measly pennies. The majority will always be losers. Sounds like you are the piker and your opinion is worth crap, it's just bitter BS.

#43     Nov 3, 2003
  4. Dude, we just recieved another updated version of hammer last week....you need to call your GSP.

BTW- Hammer is about to be released in a SSL version which will make the Citrix version obsolete. That is why nothing has been done on the Citrix side I imagine.

We have a lot of traders who trade remote through our branch, I have not heard any complaints lately on the VPN or Citrix...

#44     Nov 3, 2003
  5. And you my fellow poster, should read a little closer...Where in my post did I mention "illegal"? An interpretation of a SEC reg is up to any firm, that certainly does not make it "illegal".

OK, OK, I will start running my posts through you for approval before they hit the board.....

#45     Nov 3, 2003
  6. Ouch.......

#46     Nov 3, 2003

7. wow. don;'t doubt you on that statement, but it stikes me as one of those recruitment statements that almost everyone floats.

good for him, and I hope he's not at work today, but taking the week off.

what were the details, as this won't jeopardize what has happened, you can share these with us, after all, creditability is at stake, when statements like that are made

#47     Nov 3, 2003

8. seems like Elliot Spitzer of NY Attorney General has been kicking the SEC's lunch around the block on so many issues. Pity that they didn't kick the sh....%%%# out of AB Watley and their merry band of thi....%%^#$#$#$ before they stole all those funds.

If the SEC is going to enforce what has been on the books, and understood to have been regular way operations, then what is new is that they are planning to do their job. WOW.

is that possible?

#48     Nov 3, 2003
  9. I used to trade with assent out of the U.K.,i can tell you i did not have any problems with their platform it was superb unfortunately for me they closed all foreign accounts.

#49     Nov 3, 2003
  10. Assent is in the process of adding Cytrix-based Hammer Servers to help cut down on the "bottlenecks".

In the future, things should get better.
    However, I am pretty disappointed at how long it has taken to get some action on this issue. There seems to be a lack of sensitivity to the needs of the REMOTE trader.

Just my humble opinion.

#50     Nov 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.