what's better to have 5m airplane or 64 foot yacht?

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by viruscore1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. I recommend anyone who rides to wear a full face helmet, gloves and armoured jacket. If I didn't wear mine, i'd require reconstructive surgery. Minor injury could have turned into something very serious. I had my jacket in my hand and put it back in the saddle bag after lunch. If i worn it , no road rash at all.
    052.JPG

#31     Aug 6, 2019
    mlawson71 likes this.
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

The marks on that helmet are terrifying. I am glad were were wearing it because it really could have been so much worse.

#32     Aug 6, 2019
  3. tango29

tango29

That is about what my helmet looked like, and a somewhat shredded up coat. The bike didn't come away to bad and initially the insurance company was going to put it back together until I told them the model wasn't made anymore. Amazingly I came away with a check for just short of what I paid including tax title and license.

#33     Aug 6, 2019
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

In cases like this, when all the damage is purely material and not physical all one feels is relief. At least I do.

#34     Aug 7, 2019
  5. My issue is the guy that hit me is getting away with it. He lied to police, said he returned to accident to assist me. Which he did not. He returned to look at car damage, notice no damage. I was hit right hip, big bruise show up 2 days later. I only fall on left side and slid with bike while straddled. Motorcycles don't fall over at 25 mph on their own. Cop sided with driver, since he was so nice to return to accident.

#35     Aug 7, 2019
  6. RRY16

RRY16

My issue with the guy that supposedly hit you was he didn't return going 80 in reverse and finish the job. Wankers like you should stick to your bropeds or kickscooters.

#36     Aug 7, 2019
  7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

((I'm sorry, but the July 2019 Douchebaggies have already been awarded. But August is still open, and this might get you clean&fresh feeling you've been lacking.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, those moto-yacht designs are pretty cool -- I love the 'floating backpack' idea. And while those jets (especially with the built-in parachutes) look *too* cool.... I'd still rather opt for the backcountry version. (LOVE Trent Palmer's stuff...)

But if I were going to do that? Then I might as well regress back to....

"I don't need another bike that I have to worry about...."

BUT IF WE'RE REALLY TALKING PREFERENCES......
    I'll buy a spare pair of these, and put the rest in trend-following algo:

So that, ultimately, I can do this:

#37     Aug 7, 2019
    viruscore1 likes this.
  8. #38     Aug 8, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  9. #39     Aug 8, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  10. Sailboats to slow, check this out ...

#40     Aug 8, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.