Whats all hype about with this Jon Gruden?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Sep 3, 2018.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Why is everybody slobbering all over this guy? The guy won a Super Bowl with Tony Dungy's team and have done nothing since. I recall the Bucs being a smoking crater when Jon Gruden left.

Why is everyone acting like this guy is the best coach in the league? Its a joke.

2. RRY16

RRY16

3. wildchild

wildchild

4. RRY16

RRY16

I think he’s overrated and overpaid but atleast he’s his own man unlike that pussy coach in Dallas you root for. And quit making shit up with your Why is Everyone and Why is Everybody nonsense. That Tony Roma cryfest you use to post about was incomprehensible behavior.

5. wildchild

wildchild

Who the hell said anything about Tony Romo? This topic is about Jon Gruden get way too much hype for a clown who has underperformed.

6. RRY16

RRY16

Mark Davis is a dolt and Raider fans are as brain dead as Trumptards.

7. wildchild

wildchild

So you are saying that you don't get the Jon Gruden hype either.

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

He won with a team built by Tony Dungy then proceeded to drive Buccaneers into the ground. Answering your question, nothing!

Pekelo likes this.
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Everything in the NFL is hyped, it’s 24/7..Look how they’re talking about Sam Darnold in NY..It’s tiring.. I lived in the Bay Area when Gruden was here before he’s no Guru..I’d take Kyle Shanahan and McVay over him any day.

wildchild likes this.
  10. Who "Popeye" Gruden? "I ams what I am!" ;)

Never liked him, way overrated!

He'll be back in broadcasting soon, and he sucks here too.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    #10     Sep 5, 2018