What's a good cheap desk that can hold a quad monitor stand along with the monitors?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kmgilroy89, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I'm not really going for style here. I just want a cheap desk that can hold 4 monitors and the stand. Also, no L-shapes. Don't have the room. Preferably it has a keyboard tray. If it has a place for the tower even better. I don't want to spend a lot of money. No more than $200. If I could get it under $100 that would be awesome. I know some people are going to suggest make your own. That is not a project I'm going to be undertaking as I don't have any woodworking skills. Thank you.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

A couple of saw horses and a piece of plywood come to mind.

3. Fatwallet frequently has stackable coupons for the office supply stores. You can usually find something nice that way.

I went the other route from cheap. I have a 3 piece glass and steel set (2 desks or L config, bookshelf) that was $800 on sale, but it's beautiful and still looks brand new after a decade. Think of it as $80/year, and tax deductible.

4. Try staples-- I have several cool glass desks from them that were very cheap yet strong enough to hold multi monitor trees on weighted stands surf

5. hoop121

hoop121

craiglist

6. if there's any around you, you've the time to look, and into 'furniture', 2nd hand stores

7. Also, if you want uber cheap, a desk without drawers is also known as a table, and can be picked up at the Salvation Army for $50 and requires no assembly.