What's a good and rare trading book?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WDGann, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Other than Toby Crabel's material are there other good or fantastic books that are now rare to find?

2. Someone from a previous thread mentioned a book entitled, "The Big Hitters", by Kevin Koy.

I would love to find a copy of that book.

3. yes i have the 4-page booklet w.d. gann left with his will, where he explains what he was really doing but i'm not selling it to you.

4. nitro

nitro

Oh yeah!?

I got the original tablets of the Ten Commandments written by the very finger of God, but I ain't selling either.

nitro :cool:

5. Isn't amazing how may people have published books on "The Secrets of Successful Trading?"

The moment someone goes public with a "secret" trading strategy, the only secret is where the author is going to spend the money from the book sales.

6. I actually have that... It's actually 5 pages with the charts...

I told you, I'm WDGann...

:) :)
    :D :D :D
    :p :p :p :p

7. acrary

acrary

You might want to take a look at Stock Trading Wizard: Advanced Short Term Trading Strategies by Tony Oz

It's no longer in print and looks like it's going to become a classic.

8. LIVERMORE, Jesse L; preface by Edward Jerome Dies

How To Trade In Stocks: the Livermore formula for combining time element and price

N.Y., Duell, Sloan & Pearce, 1940 - MM Books facsimile Reprint Edition AS NEW Exact facsimile REPRINT of the text of the original book as published by Duell Sloan & Pierce Quinn & Boden 1940. Hardcover.

9. silk

silk

Hope i got his name right, maybe it is sam weinstein. I still think this is the best book on how markets act.

I was a loser trader for many years, this book helped me out big time. Its so damn simple too.

Basically a stock goes down, till it don't go down no more. Then it goes sideways. Then it goes up. Works for all time periods too, short term, long term, intra day. Also basic support resistance and breakout.

Learn this, and 3/4's the battle is won.

10. cheeks

cheeks

Did you get those at Amazon? I sure shipping and handling charges sucked.

#10     Jan 26, 2003