Whatever happened to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by King Sisyphus, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Have been away from ET for many years.

Does anyone here still speak privately with (or know what happened to) the following contributors?

- Blotto
    - Redneck
    - Cheese
    - PitchBlack

I notice Garachen had enough and left. Shame, as he provided some good insight.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Some leave, some change their member name. Redneck posted this year but the name looks disabled.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Where are you from and what asset class do you trade?

4. Lots get banned for asking tough questions directed towards the paid promoters too..... i dont have "privileges" to post anything in most of those scammy places for example

MarkBrown likes this.
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i miss redneck

6. Those guys keep this shitshow running, let them be.

bloomberg1 likes this.
  7. Originally from London (UK). But then got old and grey, and moved to the countryside.

Will trade whatever presents the best opportunities. Have a soft spot for Merc/ICE futures though due to the solid infrastructure and transparent central order book.

That said, when you know how to trade...you know how to trade.

Shame those old boys have disappeared. They were amongst the tiny minority on this site who understood how the markets actually work.

Are there any decent contributors around these days?

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I have a few clients that trade ICE US, but the market data fees without non-pro rates are a bit of a turn off on the retail side.moat focus on the 4 CME exchanges.

I will let you decide for yourself which members have real knowledge based on fact and which are offering their own opinions.