Whatever happened to:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pension_Admin, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Electricsavant? I wonder how he is doing with his forex trading.

Hitman? It was a long time ago, but I just wanted to know how he failed. Seemed like he was doing well in prop.

PA

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. Bummer! I was hoping that he made it after all the efforts he put into trading.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

he wants a 100% risk free automate system.

5. No wonder. He is seeking something that doesn't exist, unless he is willing to settle for the return of a GIC.

6. Hitman was doing good. He was able to pull in $200 - $1000 on a daily basis. He was good at reading price action with high win rates.

I guess his major downfall was risk management and that was affected by his mindset.

Also the commission he was paying took up half of his gross profit. I don't think he knows how little things like commission could significantly affect his odd of success.

I kind of feel bad for him that he sacrificed so much and at the end, he got absolutely nothing out of it.

Whatever he is doing, I hope he is living a happy and normal life.

PA

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

While capable of being a nice guy he was also a certifiable nut case. After begging relentlessly to become a mod he engaged in numerous acts unbecoming and got canned. I don't remember if he left ET on his own or if he got banned.

8. So I heard. People were questioning if Mrs. ElectricSavant was really himself. I really don't know what happened, but I guess the market does turn people into a nut case if they struggle long enough.