Whatever happened to Lot's descendants?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 4, 2020.

1. The remnants of Sodom and Gomorrah?

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Lot's descendants were not at Sodom and Gomorrah for starters.

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  3. Yes they were, they left the forsaken cities before they were destroyed...

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Don't you know your Genesis?

The Descendants of Lot
    30 Then Lot went up out of Zoar and lineage of our father.” 33 So they made their father drink wine that night. And the firstborn went in and lay with her father, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.

34 It happened on the next day that the firstborn said to the younger, “Indeed I lay with my father last night; let us make him drink wine tonight also, and you go in and lie with him, that we may preserve the lineage of our father.” 35 Then they made their father drink wine that night also. And the younger arose and lay with him, and he did not know when she lay down or when she arose.

36 Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father. 37 The firstborn bore a son and called his name Moab; he is the father of the Moabites to this day. 38 And the younger, she also bore a son and called his name Ben-Ammi; he is the father of the people of Ammon to this day.

5. I believe they are the modern-day Caucasians...

6. %%
    And they[2] got thier dad drunk to have kids by dad/but not having children was much more of a disgrace back then.
    The older daughter went first/not to guilt trip anyone/the Bible mentions that.Genesis 19.......................................................................................................

7. When they thought the world ended and thought they had to repopulate the world, I think its more of a disgrace to bring children into this world knowing the best you can offer them this death of old age...humanity deals with death by having more children but the fact is everyone is dead in the long run..

8. maxinger

maxinger

And what happened to Joseph and Mary's descendents?

9. %%
    OK;
    but have to consider the short term + medium term+ eternity/also...............................................................................................Back to my medium term charts:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

10. [​IMG]

#10     Dec 3, 2020