What´s wrong with WTS?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ronin266, May 23, 2012.

1. I can't ever recall a time when there were 60/40 splits. Are you just that awesome? The best I've seen were 80/20 with a minor draw.

#11     May 23, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've not seen much negative vibe about wts here. Bright runs a clean business as well. The negative vibes you may be reading about are the un registered firms IMO.

#12     May 23, 2012

3. I started with 25/75 LOL.

2Leap, search ET for WTS, you´ll find that vibe.

#13     May 23, 2012
  4. There may not be any hidden fees, but just because they tell you up front does not make it legit....The above fees are bogus...

#14     May 23, 2012
  5. Maybe they can scalp somewhere around there, but it would be hard not to notice it, the fees are public, so anyone can check them.. hmm and make an spreadsheet that calculates them for your trades so you can check if everything is ok.

Btw anyone have a list them all?

#15     May 23, 2012
  6. Most firms charge fees like that. If I showed you my GS statement and the amount of fees that come for regulatory BS, you could possibly shit yourself and decide prop is a great deal.

I've been trading with WTS but I've traded with the other big names before. I've never had one issue with an erroneous fee or the like. Most people who have dealt with them will inform you similarly. They are the biggest prop firm in the industry so for that reason they take a lot of heat. The same reason GS takes the heat in investment banking.

Their legal structure is standard and they do provide the proper tax forms (k1 form 1065). PM me if you more more particular info because soon enough people are going to start accusing anyone speaking positive of WTS as being a shill.

#16     May 24, 2012
  7. What's a FINRA fee?

#17     May 24, 2012
  8. #18     May 24, 2012
  9. #19     May 24, 2012
  10. And how is that Velaez trade through WTS??.

#20     Jun 3, 2012