What you need to become a Registered Investment Advisor

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by crgarcia, Nov 5, 2008.

  1. Exams?
  2. toc


    go to sec.gov look around the investment management/advisor section. There is a link that takes you to all the state based securities commissions, one link for each state i think. for starters you will have to register with individual states and some state might not even require registeration if your client base is less than 5.
  3. Brandonf

    Brandonf ET Sponsor

    You need a series 65, I don't remember how much it costs, it's less then $100 I think.

  4. Actually $125> Pretty prestigious accreditation