What you do to kill time?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Feezar25, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #11     Feb 25, 2009
  2. lpchad

lpchad

then you have to pay for their upkeep! Lose money

#12     Feb 25, 2009
  3. 9999

4. ess1096

ess1096

sublimedirectory dot com :D

#14     Feb 25, 2009
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

cook, clean, gardening .... I do whatever a man's got to do...

#15     Feb 25, 2009
  6. try masturbation.

i heard it is good for prostate health.

#16     Feb 25, 2009
  7. read blogs

Longorshortcapital.com is very funny.

#17     Feb 25, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm probably going to copy the model that came after the JM-2 in that last link. The JM-3 was very similar but had a double tapered wing and did not have the small canard up front. There are no plans or kits. The original was a welded steel tube frame with a carbon fiber/epoxy skin. It was not very damage resistant and was designed and built for racing. I'm leaning towards a wood foam and carbon sandwich for the formers and spars with aircraft grade plywood for the skin. A small second tandem seat, larger cockpit and possibly RG. I'll most likely use a Mazda 13b rotary with reduction drive.
    I'm just about to start on a 16% wood model.

#18     Feb 25, 2009
  9. is that a fact?

#19     Feb 25, 2009
  10. I own a business that helps make me money so far so good. However we wanted to expand our business by purchasing a new building but I got turned down on a loan even though I was willing to pay 20% down in cash and have good credit.

So I negotiated a 3 year lease to buy option that locked in the current price of this building so that hopefully when the credit markets unfreeze I will be either able to get a loan or a cosigner.

I hope to expand the business in another state during the recession and do better than our competitors since so far I don't need more credit lines than what our suppliers already gave us.

I don't have time to play video games.

#20     Feb 25, 2009