What would you do?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by 123Magic, Mar 11, 2007.

1. I own a donut and ice cream store in addition to trading. Ice cream season kicked off today. For the next 5 months I can make $1,000+/day net provided the market conditions are good (weather) and I execute (hire and manage very good looking young coeds). Just like trading it is not that difficult if you get it, setup and execute.

#21     Mar 11, 2007
  2. hiring coeds seems to work for a lot of businesses these days. Coeds are being used to sell tv's/media rooms/stereo's at the local boutique store.

Plus the car washes too. Daisy duke shorts in the summer.

#22     Mar 11, 2007
  3. I have a budy who owns 6 diners grossing $1.5m/each. Girls make $250/day in tips and work for free. Hours are 6 am to 2 pm. Do the math.

Some posts on here weeks ago about New York Traders Expo revealed the same thing. Babes in a booth. You will never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator. :D

#23     Mar 11, 2007
  4. I am looking to develop 2 car washes. Fully auto and self serve bays but thought about hiring some girls just to sell tokennotes and talk to the customer during the barn buning days.

#24     Mar 11, 2007
  5. duard

duard

To improve customer relations please remember to use the term "Low Cost Providers" not "Two Bit Hookers"

This announcement from the Committee for Responsible Journalism

#25     Mar 11, 2007
  6. 2 bits won't get you a saggy 55 year old with no teeth. Now if she had teeth but could take them out?

#26     Mar 11, 2007
  7. duard

duard

I want your job.

Sometimes it makes sense as a business owner to sample the goods for internal quality control measures.

#27     Mar 11, 2007
  8. Jimmy Jones movie on History channel right now tune in and DRINK IT.

#28     Mar 11, 2007
  9. duard

duard

The Kool-Aid approach to life....

I changed my mind. I'm definitely barbequeing the beast and ya'll are invited. Don't forget the 'shine.

#29     Mar 12, 2007