what would you do...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dozu888, Nov 17, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

if you can do anything you want lol.

I mean if you have the financial resources to do whatever.... yeah I know there are millions of things to do, but most of them are the types of 'killing time' lol.

how do you set a bigger goal - perhaps it's easier for some people who are always driven... but what if that person is no longer hungry, and bigger goals just don't sound that attractive anymore lol.

perhaps the infinite wisdom of ET can shed some lights on this lol..

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  2. Find some. Could start small. Bigger bench press, maybe if you get some motivation single digit body fat. Start a new diet?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Try acting classes and toastmaster or similar at the same time perhaps? When you come across well you meet cool people who drag you into fun stuff. Be who you should be and not a slob e.g. use Grammarly or something as "the poorly educated" are not who you want around you.

There is no magic formula to a good social life when very early retired. I got where you say you are are a couple of years ago. There are challenges finding a fit when in the over 30s but under 60s age group and no need to work. I went through the doldrums for a bit too, quite normal. I started doing more charity work in the daytime working hours. I made it my job to look for even small acting roles in quality international productions. I am working on & funding a short Sci-fi film (DUST type of thing) with other actors and a wannabe director I met through searching for movie/series roles for fun.

Bored people are usually boring people as the old saying goes.

Today I got up, did my bit of scalping for a half hour and now I'm buying a router table to get cracking on set making work this week with a couple of cool people I did not know a fortnight ago.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  4. dozu888

dozu888

5'11 150lbs... lots of exercise already :)

5. .sigma

.sigma

I would want to be a pilot for a stealth bomber

dozu888 likes this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

good for you.

prolly just a seasonal thing as the hobbies keep me very busy during warming months and only when it's below 40 it's a problem lol.... so it will likely resolve itself in a couple of years when family situation changes.... I work as a consultant so public speaking is already part of the job.

getting a pilot license maybe in the future at some point.... I have several motorcycles so I do 'fly' a lot lol.

other long term goals include:

- run a fund perhaps? AUM of $100m sounds cool;
    - perhaps run a esport team? very fun space with fast growth..

7. .sigma

.sigma

Wellll a stealth bomber you're gonna need an aeronaut license to fly that spaceship lol