What would you do?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lpchad, Apr 17, 2009.

1. the1

the1

Ohhhh Man! If this ain't the truth. I did 740% in 3 months - THREE MONTHS. I went at least 1/2 margin on every freaking trade - sometimes full margin - and I was a God! Bam! 33% haircut in a day. Next month same thing. I didn't lose my entire wad but I quickly realized I didn't know squat. That was the day I turned the corner. Hopefully this guy didn't let the 100k roll because he will most certainly lose it. Eeeeeeverybody gets stung.

#111     Jul 6, 2009
  2. Argentina, and Colombia yes, but Brazil... no way. Probably the ugliest country i've been to

#112     Jul 6, 2009
  3. coolguyme

coolguyme

Loki,

Whatever you wrote in this thread is pure raw truth :) However, many here are hypocrites. So they don't want to hear that. Or rather they can't handle truth.

Especially the example of rich old guys and young hot models/actresses is just pissing excellence.

#113     Jul 7, 2009
  4. lpchad

lpchad

Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for the replies. The hijacking was funny to!

I have decided to put trading on the back burner for now and pursue internet marketing instead.

While I have a love for the markets, I am finding that a fool and their money are soon parted. In other words, I have great odds of success taking money from dumb people online which the country and world are full of then taking money from the smartest in the world in the markets.

The end goal for me is freedom from corporate drudgery and not answering to anyone else. No need to make it harder than it needs to be.

Now, Internet Marketing will not be easy however I have the drive and definitely smart enough to figure it out. With these traits I know I will be successful. Can't say the same for trading.

I have the capital (100k) and resources to do internet marketing. In fact, most don't even need this kind of capital. I don't intend on using more than 5K to launch my new venture. Hard work will deliver the profits to make it worthwhile, and it will be hard. But continuing to sell my life to someone else is not an option. Not at all. I can't stand one more minute of doing it.

#114     Jul 9, 2009
  5. nvrabel

nvrabel

Diversifying the cash could be an option. Setting up a nice portfolio with different investments would reduce the overall risk of your portfolio. If you need help on the futures and commodities side of diversifying send me a email at ptgvrabel@gmail.com.

#115     Jul 9, 2009