What would you do if you have restrictions ... ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrey_tech, Jul 11, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

Long Live ET.

Better than Mad and maybe even the Dave Chappelle show.

#11     Jul 11, 2005
  2. giannos

giannos

Havent we went through this chain letter scam on another thread?...:confused: Or was I dreaming?...Probably, thats why I'm not rich yet... However just send me 3 EASY payments of $9.99 and I can catch up.

#12     Jul 11, 2005
  3. Choad

Choad

Maybe I can help you. My father was a general in the Nigerian Army. He saved a lot of money ($10.7 millions), but unfortunately he didn't pay his taxes.

The money is hidden in a special account at the Nigerian National Bank and Trust. I am an Accounts Manager there, so I can gain access to the money, but I need to wire it out of the country secretly so I won't owe Nigerian taxes and penaltis and fines. Most of the money would be gone.

I wish to split the money with you, $5.35 millions each, if you would kindly wire only $10,000 as good faith. Send your bank information and account numbers and I will send you the money. I have all documentation neccessary to prove my identity.

I am eager to here from you.

Your servent,

Olias N. Obamentoo
    Abuja, Nigeria

#13     Jul 11, 2005
  4. Is there any daytrading regulations on Canadian and European stocks via IB platform ?

P.S I said U.S stocks about the reason of more shortable stocks available on my broker than European markets.

#14     Jul 11, 2005
  5. vicn12

vicn12

You system did not fail one single time, because you didn't have a single trade. :D :D :D

Did you try the usual scheme, claiming you have $25 million in Nigeria bank needing to be transfered out of the country, and ask for someone's account for 10% reward? :p :p

#15     Jul 11, 2005
  6. Swing trade

#16     Jul 11, 2005
  7. My system only works on intraday.

#17     Jul 11, 2005
  8. You can make 4 day trades in a 5 rolling period. So, trade monday through thursday, and take a 3 day weekend.

You can really do whatever you want, except you won't have margin. If you want to keep your 4x buying power, then stick to the 4 trades/5 days.

You can also swing some. i.e.: go long thursday afternoon and hold until Friday. Remember, if you are restricted to cash only, buying power isn't updated until the next day.

Hope this helps. You DON'T want 4 fed calls. I've got 3 already this year! I'm in the same boat, kid.

#18     Jul 11, 2005
  9. I am really serious. If you have any chance to test my system in realtime intraday, you can quickly realize why I am so confident.

#19     Jul 11, 2005
  10. ============

Your ''perfect''10-20% system is much more believable than Ripleys scam;
    and frankly Ripley we dont believe it because we are not stupid.

:cool:

Audrey;
    since its returns 10-20, % a day simply trade it 2 or 3 times a week;will not be long , if its that good ,you will have much more than 25k real soon .:cool:

#20     Jul 11, 2005