What would you do if you have restrictions ... ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrey_tech, Jul 11, 2005.

1. What would you do if you have a perfect system on U.S stocks (daytrading) without having 25 K on your cash?

Potential of my system : Daily %10-20 return on your capital with %10 risk.

Regards,
    Andrey

P.S Last 6 months, my system did not fail one single time. Of course past performances can not guarantee to future success.:D

2. ozzy

ozzy

You have a few options here.

1) Ask your parents for some capital
    2) Work at Mcdonalds until you reach a 25K stake
    3) Pimp yourself on the local corner until you reach 25K

Good Luck
    ozzy

P.S Stupid question = Stupid Answer.

3. consomme

consomme

I get lots of offers in the mail lately for up to 20k credit/cash advance. Take advantage of low rates and grab some easy capital!

4. credit cards

5. kubilai

kubilai

I found a way to turn lead into gold, but have no money to buy lead. Perhaps you can invest your capital with me, we'll sell the gold for $25k and then make tons more with your system?

I apologize for bumping this stupid thread ;)

6. Magna

Magna Administrator

You register at ET and make your very first post about a perfect system that "did not fail one single time". Then you sit back and hope 'n pray that someone PM's you offering to finance this perfect system. Simple as ABC. :D

7. Hey, once I was just like you. I had a perfect system, and I didn't have much money. I didn't even have $ 10 bucks, but I turned that into $30,000 in two exact months.

All you have to do is what I did. And trust me, it maybe hard to believe that this is easy.

First, this is not fake or a scam, this very legal and it really works. It’s only an initial investment of $6.00 and you will make thousands. I know you are thinking yeah right, this must be a scam.

You send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in this article. You then kick the top name off and move all the names up one and then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups (There are thousands), or/and find as many people you know to do this. No catch that’s it.

When I saw this I thought I would try it, what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? So I invested the measly $6.00. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps! I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! It's easy and it’s legal.

And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off, it really works. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully following the directions. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER! This is a perfectly legal money making opportunity.

Follow the following instructions EXACTLY!

1. Immediately send a $1.00 bill to each of the six names listed on the below and request that you be added to the mailing list. It is this step that makes the system legal.

2. Remove the name in the number one position and move each of the other names up one place. (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc.) Then put your name in the sixth position.

3. After completing the above instructions, photocopy or print 200 copies of this letter.

4. Purchase a mailing list of names. They are pretty cheap. DATA LINE sells a list of 200 names for only $26. Specify that you want names of Opportunity Seekers. You can call 1-800-497-2912. The good thing is their mailing list comes on self-adhesive labels that you peel and stick right on the envelope. You can do a search on the internet for mailing list suppliers. The trick is to buy a list of opportunity seekers. People looking to make money.

5. While waiting for the mailing list to arrive, place each of your 200 copies into a business envelope, seal them, and put a stamp on it.

6. Once the list arrives, place the address label on each envelope and drop them in the mail box. Within 20 to 90 days you should receive over $800,000 in CASH.

Now here is the interesting part the first time I participated I kept an accurate count of all my letters and my response rate was 9.5% and the second time was over 11%.

THIS SYSTEM WAS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCUMULATING CAPITAL FAST AND HONESTLY. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, but is perfectly legal (refer to Title 18 Section 1302 & 1342 of the US Postal Lottery Laws fond of the Internet). When you send 200 copies of this letter and each responsive individual sends 200 copies and send you a dollar, your fortune multiplies rapidly. At a conservative rate of response, assume for example you get a 7.5% return rate. (My first attempt was 9.5% and the second was 11%): When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00 ($15.00) Those 15 people mail out 200 letters, 225 respond with $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people mail out 200 letters, 3375 people send you $1.00 ($3375) Those 3375 people mail out 200 letters, 50,625 people send you $1.00 ($50,625) Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters, 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375) Total: $813,615 At this point your name is dropped from the list but you have received tons of cash. It works every time. On the above example, you started with 200 at 7.5% rate of return. I guarantee the math is correct. With this kind of response, you've got to try it. I am a believer and totally convinced that it works. Here are a few tips I have learned: After you receive your mailing list, mail the letters as soon as possible while the list is still fresh. STAY COOL! Keep your job until you have time to plan your next step.

TESTIMONIALS: I am naturally skeptical and I have received 35 letters similar to this one in a six month period. There was something about this one that I liked. It takes less investment than some others do and all the participants get money, not just the top one. Anyway, I sent out 250 letters and hoped for the best. Nothing happened for 11 days, but on the 12th day I received $90. Over the next 4 ½ months, I received over $800,000 in cash through the mail. I only started with 250 letters. Jay Holeman I wanted to try a similar program in which it cost $500 for 5 names plus much more expenses, which at the time, I didn't have enough money to invest. The first time i sent out this letter, I got a response in one week. After a short period of time, I got well over $800.000! Now I AM TRYING IT AGAIN! Good Luck to all of you. It really works! S. Frish When I got this letter I said, Yeah sure, and pitched it. Then later I remembered hearing that skepticism breeds failure, while belief leads to success. So I rescued the letter, ordered a fresh mailing list and sent them out. In a few months I paid all my bills and cut up my credit cards, as I didn't need them. I love buying what I want without paying interest. R. Siegerot My name is Dick Hollman, In September 2002, my car was repossessed, overdue bills were piling up and I was unemployed and my benefit checks were about to run out. In October, I received a letter telling me how I could receive $800,000. Of course I was skeptical, but I was desperate and had nothing to lose. I gave it a try and in January of 2003, I had received a total of $810,000. This program worked a miracle for my family and me. Each time I participated I have not failed to receive less than $800,000. This is a legitimate business opportunity and perfectly legal money making program. It does not require selling and personal contact with anyone. The only time you have to leave your home is to mail your letters and you can do that on the way to the grocery store. I now have a new car (BMW) in which I paid cash, two homes and sending my children to one of the best schools in Virginia. “I am naturally skeptical and I received at least 35 letters similar to this one in a six-month period. There was, however, something about this one that I like. It takes less investment and all participants receive money, not just the one at the top of the list. Anyway I sent out 250 letters and hoped for the best. Nothing happened in 11 days, but on the 12th day, I received $90.00 and during the following 4 months, I received a total of $823,000 cash in the mail. I am doing it again in September and this time I am going to send out 1000. Good luck to you. - Constance Evans Thank God I participated in this program. I am a divorced mother of four. I was living off my ex-husbands alimony and child support checks. When he got injured at work and could not return for 6 months, my children and I had to go on public assistance. When I received this letter, I had to read it over about 10 times. I just could not believe it. Why wasn’t everyone doing this I wondered? I guess it is true what they say “Knowledge is Power”. When I received my public aid check, I made the sacrifice and participated in the program. Since I was at the bottom of the barrel I sent out 500 letters. In just two months I had received a total of $1,150,000.00. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT! It was like hitting the lottery. My kids had to help me open all the envelopes and they kept saying “Mommy did the tooth fairy send us this money?” That was in March of 2003. I am now off of public assistance, bought a brand new house, I have a 2003 mini-van, a Mercedes M-class truck and a nanny and a maid to help with the kids while I attend college in the evening to earn my Bachelors degree. I am not the smartest person in the world and if this program can do this for me, it can work for you. All the best.... AND I AM DOING IT AGAIN - Kyah Green (Chicago, IL.) When I got this letter, I said, “yeah sure, “ and I pitched it . That is when I remembered hearing that skepticism breeds failure, while belief leads to success. I rescued the letter from the garbage (that is where I tossed it) and sent out 200 letters. I did not do quite the numbers that added up above because I used my own mailing list from a previous business I had but nevertheless, I was please that in three months my proceeds totaled over $350,000 in cash. Needless to say, I am doing it again.” - L. Flores LET'S HELP EACH OTHER TO FULFILL OUR DREAMS AND OUR FUTURES!! Here is the list to start with: Don’t forget to add your name in the last position and move all the other names up before mailing out your letters!!

1) Jason Ripley 8377 Apt. 1 Montgomery Run Rd. Ellicott City, NC 21043
    2) Stephanie Hicks 1283 Evening Canyon Henderson NV 89014
    3) Tia Loske 40 Hancock St. Ft. Plain, NY 13339
    4) Brandy Richardson 688 Heritage Center Salt Lake City, UT 84112
    5) Tanner Wootan 1654 N. Barkley Mesa, AZ 85203
    6) P. Schneck 432 N. Firestone blvd. Akron, OH 44301

8. No I am not waiting someone to sponsor of my system. I am just seeking a fair way to trade on U.S stocks without daytrading restrictions. Is there any way other than CFD's ? CFD'S are silent killers in the long-run.

9. Does you system only work for US Stocks? Will it work on Canadian stock, European stocks (that are not regulated by the SEC and therefore have not restrictions)? How about the e-mini futures?
    Please start small as until you work the bugs out of your system. Then develop another way to trade and keep that system small.

10. This is the funniest thread ever on ET. A young, penniless dude defies history and cracks the logic of the stock market, to the point where it works "every single time". And is responded to by a guy starting a chain letter!

#10     Jul 11, 2005