What would you do if 25 yrs old?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trade4succes, Jun 30, 2003.

1. nitro, I'm 20 and I'm trading. Remember, you were gonna write a book on me. I'm not too far from Lincoln Park :D

-FastTrader

#31     Jun 30, 2003
  2. and keep the parties inside, that was a damn shame

#32     Jun 30, 2003
  3. Nitro,

I'm at Mohawk and Armitage, where are you at?

MYD

#33     Jun 30, 2003
  4. Banjo

Banjo

Some really funny and really sound stuff here. This is gonna sound flippant but it's not.
    1. You're gonna spend your whole life chasing money and pussy. Can't be avoided, it's simply slang for survival and procreation. The culture won't let you out of the box.
    2. The occupants of that same box will try to take away your dreams through many means, don't let anybody do it, it will be hard. Write this down and put it in a drawer, take it out every once in a while and think about who you are.
    " No man soars too high who soars on his own wings"

#34     Jun 30, 2003
  5. Now THIS is great advice..

I would add:

6) dont have any kids
    7) dont get married
    8) if you do overdo it every night, still get up early

:cool:

#35     Jun 30, 2003
  6. Well lets see here...im barely 21, and im doing exactly what i want to do. So when im 25 well see if i still am :)

#36     Jun 30, 2003
  7. i dont envy you, you have to go thru some hard times before you can appreciate the good times sally.

hopefully you'll experience some really hard times sooner the better so you can really get on living!

#37     Jun 30, 2003
  8. corvus

corvus

Man, I've got 2 months 'til 27 and I am starting to pick up grey hairs. :eek:

This is a great thread...vhen's post means alot to me. It's hard to repair any of these things if they go wrong...it really saps your energy and forward momentum, as most of these things are the stable platforms that we rely on in order to take the risks necessary to get ahead in life.

#38     Jun 30, 2003

9. :)

#39     Jun 30, 2003
  10. Thanks for all the great advice elder folks. I’ve now realized that the only way to feel fulfilled in life would be to live as a hermit accompanied by a few concubines.

#40     Jun 30, 2003