What would/should the "small" investor invest in?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gastropod, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Why don't you just worry about the company being successful before you start worrying about the IPO. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

5yr

#11     Jan 2, 2011
  2. There are plenty of communist countries that can give you what you're looking for.

#12     Jan 2, 2011
  3. How interesting! I am not asking what is bad about an IPO or what is a communist philosophy/country! I am asking: What would the small investor want in an IPO!? I would rather NOT have "an undesirable company" do the IPO!!!! I do not want "what is bad about most IPOs!" I want: What would YOU want in an IPO!?!? Please wait until I am ready to progress with my business plan/opportunity/"disaster" before you judge my plan - please - I solemnly request that! If you have followed my posts, then you will know that I am a hardcore capitalist (within the bounds of reason) and that I do have some modicum of understanding of present day "market capitalism!"

Thanks,
    gastropod

#13     Jan 2, 2011
  4. Best thing for a small investor is to get a risk free 5 - 6% (minus tax deduction) and pay down your mortgage ahead of schedule.

#14     Jan 2, 2011