What would people say about you at your funeral?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by T-Bone Trader, Jun 4, 2009.

1. What will you do to make sure that you hear everything you would like to?

A bit of an introspective moment right now :eek:

2. Why should I give a shit what people gonna say in my funeral when I am burning in flames paying for my sins because of daytrading

:mad:

3. fhl

fhl

good response :D

4. you arent going to hear anything.

5. Banjo

Banjo

" The bastard owed me money"

6. maxpi

maxpi

There's nothing I can do to change it other than open an orphanage in Africa maybe...

I can hear it now... "He was one crazy son of a bitch.. 'member the time when ..... "

I ain't agonna worry about it much, there's always a few people around that don't approve no matter what....

7. What would people say about me at my funeral?

"What a fucking mess he left. Looks like he never finished nothing"

8. No funeral for me. Just cremation and scattering of ashes. No obituary either.
    There is no one that I want to impress and no one that I care to cheer up over my demise.

9. I told the wife I want to be propped up in the front yard with a motor making my arm wave and with the option of giving the finger at random. She didn't seem to have a problem with it. The kids however didn't think it was funny.
    I agree, I don't care what they say when I'm gone. Hopefully I've lead a somewhat good life and that crap will fall into place, but if no one shows, oh well.

10. On another note, I just buried my Mom and the cost of the whole shebang is ridiculous!

#10     Jun 4, 2009